• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Chaos cloud

Started by l)ragon, October 02, 2005, 02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

l)ragon

*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Explicit

Most interesting. I suppose we'll have to wait and see what happens in 2014 since it's theoretical.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Tazo

Not very funny though  :P

rabbit

QuoteExperts believe the chaos cloud is composed of particles spawned near the event horizon of a black hole (a form of what's called Hawking Radiation) that have been distorted by mangled information spewed from the hole.
Too bad black holes only suck.  I don't get how "information" is turned into an acidic nebula.  I dub this stupid and retarded at the same time.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

David

Quote from: rabbit on October 02, 2005, 06:54 PM
QuoteExperts believe the chaos cloud is composed of particles spawned near the event horizon of a black hole (a form of what's called Hawking Radiation) that have been distorted by mangled information spewed from the hole.
Too bad black holes only suck.  I don't get how "information" is turned into an acidic nebula.  I dub this stupid and retarded at the same time.

I dub the previous comment assanine.
Quote from: l]ante on March 15, 2004, 11:40 AM
You learned 8 languages in 8 months?
Geez, go code a life.

Topaz

No entry found for assanine.

Did you mean asinine?

2 entries found for asinine.
as·i·nine
adj.

1. Utterly stupid or silly: asinine behavior.
   2. Of, relating to, or resembling an ass.

Try to understand why he says that instead of judging.

David

Quote1. assanine
messed up or screwed up situation
or in a absurd conflict with a person(s)

There are many things we don't understand, but calling them stupid or retarded is, asinine.

By definition a black hole is a region where matter collapses to infinite density, and where, as a result, the curvature of spacetime is extreme. Moreover, the intense gravitational field of the black hole prevents any light or other electromagnetic radiation from escaping.
Geez, go code a life.

hismajesty

Akamas

How isn't it? We're all going to die ( in theory )!
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

David

This would be really shitty if it were to happen... :'(
Geez, go code a life.

hismajesty

Quote from: David on October 03, 2005, 11:16 AM
This would be really shitty if it were to happen... :'(

Only the time before it actually happens, mass panic/chaos. I don't think we'd actually FEEL the whole being vaporized part.

TehUser

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on October 03, 2005, 04:12 AM
How is this Fun™?
Even though I'm sure you're all going to post saying, "I knew that!  I was just pretending to be a moron!" (Right, sure you were...) after this, I feel it's my duty to inform you all that this is from the Weekly World News (a tabloid).

hismajesty

Duh. How could you NOT know that?

Topaz

Webster.com, Dictionary.com, and Google can't find a match to "assanine".

The fuck is "mangled information"? I think it's just another hoax to trick the masses.

David

Geez, go code a life.