• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

BNETDocs Down...

Started by Don Cullen, September 22, 2005, 01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Cullen

ATM, BNETDocs is down, I've tried accessing it from college, from home, still down. Been down for a couple of days. Anyone know what's going on, and how long it'll be down? The vL site also apparently is down- the forums still are accessible providing one has a direct link to someplace on the forums, which fortunately I do in my email. Since BNETDocs shares the same domain as vL, would it be safe to assume they're experiencing server technical difficulties?
Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.

Topaz

I'm assuming that BnetDocs as well as the main site's servers are both down.

Arta

The server is undergoing maintenance and will be back soon.

Ryan Marcus

--
Thanks, Ryan Marcus.

Author of the only update mac binary bot, Luxer. http://luxer.cjb.net.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Ryan Marcus on September 22, 2005, 06:23 PM
Got an ETA?

We're hoping to have it done by the end of the week.  However, if it is not done by early Friday, it probably won't be back up until Monday.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Kp

Quote from: Kyro on September 22, 2005, 01:52 AMproviding one has a direct link to someplace on the forums, which fortunately I do in my email

Uh, you can't just remember that the vL forums live at forums.valhallalegends.com?  Seems like the obvious place to put them... :)
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Don Cullen

Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.

Arta

forum.valhallalegends.com actually :P

raylu

Wait...how are the forums up but not the rest of the site? Is it hosted somewhere else?
Pie?

Arta

shout

Quote from: Arta[vL] on September 23, 2005, 12:26 PM
A cookie for that man ::)

B
2enjsk91hgo7u&b=2
yahoo.com/

Don Cullen

He didn't mean that kind of cookie, shout. Smartypants...  :P
Regards,
Don
-------

iago

Quote from: raylu on September 23, 2005, 11:08 AM
Wait...how are the forums up but not the rest of the site? Is it hosted somewhere else?

Yes, it is.  If you look carefully, the forum is hosted on Apache, and the rest of the site is on IIS.  Just a note :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Arta

Quote from: Shout on September 23, 2005, 02:46 PM
B
2enjsk91hgo7u&b=2
yahoo.com/

rofl!

Kp

Quote from: Arta[vL] on September 23, 2005, 05:22 AMforum.valhallalegends.com actually :P

Both work here.  Looks like I have an ancient alias set for it somewhere. *g*
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!