• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

BNLS

Started by warzone, September 13, 2005, 04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spht

Starcraft will be updated soon.

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Soul Taker

Eric

What's the point of using BNLS when it takes this long for it to be updated?

Soul Taker

I haven't reconnected since before BNLS needed to be updated.

Yegg

Quote from: Lord[nK] on September 17, 2005, 07:43 PM
That's a very good point. One I wish I knew the answer to. In another thread, Spht mentioned how BNLS is updated on its own, all it needs is someone to give it to correct patch to download. This just makes me think even more as to why it takes as long as it does to download. I think someone mentioned how the Starcraft MPQ formats were changed, but I don't know much about this in detail. Does anyone else?

UserLoser.

Quote from: Lord[nK] on September 17, 2005, 07:43 PM

If you'd like to write a new patcher or get Skywing to send you his code so you can fix it, be our guest

LordNevar

Someone let me know when pigs fly, I would like get a few pictures to send into the tabloids.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

UserLoser.

Quote from: LordNevar on September 17, 2005, 08:40 PM
Someone let me know when pigs fly, I would like get a few pictures to send into the tabloids.

Uh?

rabbit

He means one of the following:
1. Contacting Skywing is damn near impossible
2. Skywing wouldn't just hand out his code
3. See 1, then see 2.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

LordNevar

Quote from: rabbit on September 17, 2005, 09:57 PM
He means one of the following:
1. Contacting Skywing is damn near impossible
2. Skywing wouldn't just hand out his code
3. See 1, then see 2.

My how the answers present themselves, with no or little work on my part.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

warzone

Quote from: Spht on September 17, 2005, 05:14 PM
Starcraft will be updated soon.
How soon you think?

Tazo

Soul Taker

It's interesting how everyone complains about a free service that Skywing allows you to use.  Think of it like this: BNLS is his own little project.  You being able to use it is just luck.  It's not your's, you paid nothing, it's only his and you should stop being so ungrateful.

Eric

Quote from: Soul Taker on September 18, 2005, 01:19 PM
It's interesting how everyone complains about a free service that Skywing allows you to use.  Think of it like this: BNLS is his own little project.  You being able to use it is just luck.  It's not your's, you paid nothing, it's only his and you should stop being so ungrateful.

You didn't answer my question.

|