• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I was bad

Started by rabbit, September 12, 2005, 08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabbit

I'm not sure where to put this, so here it is.

In the past bit of time ([edit] week or two) I have been curt and very often rude and even downright mean.  My actions are inexcusable and I wish to apologize for them to everyone, specifically Mangix.  I would like to continue to be a member of these forums, but if you wish me gone I will pack up and go.

Once again, I am sorry.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

UserLoser.

You, bad?  I didn't even notice.  I do see that R.a.B.B.i.T is now a guest user so you were banned I'm assuming?

Topaz

Falcon[anti-yL]

Nissan learn to use the edit button and quit spamming!!!!! Jesus.

Akamas

Regardless if he is forgiven or not, his account was deleted and cannot be recovered.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Arta

Invert

Quote from: Akamas on September 13, 2005, 01:44 PM
Regardless if he is forgiven or not, his account was deleted and cannot be recovered.

Haha, you sound like Blizzard.

rabbit

Quote from: Arta[vL] on September 13, 2005, 02:13 PM
What did you do?
I got in a fight with Mangix and called him stupid, then my account was banned from posting/PM, so I deleted it.  Not really a loss, but whatever.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

NocBrute

unforgivin, you freaking made fun of me not once but on each one of my new threads! :'(

rabbit

QwertyMonster

rabbit

I have two feet, and I'm a rabbit, which means I have double luck.  If I am unlucky, then we can assume that 2 * luck = bad(luck), where bad has a value of 1 (and good is 0, thus just plain luck). From this we devide by luck and we get 2 = 1, but 2 != 1, thus Qwerty is wrong.

Akamas

Silly rabbit, trix are for kids.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Mangix