• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

The CSB VBScript PHP Webbot, v2!

Started by Joe[x86], September 05, 2005, 08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe[x86]

Yeah. Found a solution to the whole screen blaking problem. Use echo();! Next problem..

The browser is in charge of firing ActiveX controls events, but the server is in charge of parsing PHP. How would I go about using PHP in a ActiveX event?

http://www.javaop.com/~joe/webscb.txt
http://www.javaop.com/~joe/WebCSB.txt
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Joe[x86]

joe@darkside:~/public_html$ rm webscb.txt CSB.php
rm: cannot remove `CSB.php': No such file or directory

RIP CSB WebBot.

I tried to rename it. =(

EDIT -
Some times I just want to hug "work offline"

Joe[x86]

Forget PHP. I FINALLY figured it out. JavaScript's document.write. This BETTER work, or else I think I'll just give up.

Yegg

MyndFyre

That still means you still have to have the bot on the client side.  The client connects to Battle.net, not the server.  And you have to have a low-security IE configuration to run that particular ActiveX control.

Why would you do this when you could just run a regular bot?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Yegg

Quote from: MyndFyre on November 11, 2005, 05:21 PM
That still means you still have to have the bot on the client side.  The client connects to Battle.net, not the server.  And you have to have a low-security IE configuration to run that particular ActiveX control.

Maybe he's simply experimenting? Just an assumption though.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: MyndFyre on November 11, 2005, 05:21 PM
That still means you still have to have the bot on the client side. The client connects to Battle.net, not the server. And you have to have a low-security IE configuration to run that particular ActiveX control.

For bragging rights. =p

EDIT -
@Spht:

Basically, I'm making a HTML project that will create a CleanSlateBot, connect it, and handle events all through a website. I'm not doing all that great of a job at it, though.

Warrior

who wants to brag about this =P. Kidding. :)
Uh, nice job? :p
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

dxoigmn

FrOzeN

Eh, Joe. If your still doing this here's my 2 cents.

Look into the JavaScript for .innerHTML so you can change the body html inside <div>'s without page reloading.

The way I would do this is have a invisible iFrame which gets reloaded to parse the info back and forth etc.. Then the data it gets parsed back into the iFrame use JavaScript .innerHTML to read it and parse it into other <div>'s.

This way you could connect your bot, parse events etc.. and the whole time it will seem as if the page never reloaded.
~ FrOzeN

Spht

*Confused*

"Webbot"?  v2?  Where's v1??

Joe[x86]

I don't quite remember why I put v2. That was a long time ago =p

EDIT -
Quote from: dxoigmn on November 11, 2005, 06:42 PM
I could have sworn this problem was already solved. At least I remember giving a solution.

THANK YOU. I never saw that.

EDIT -
Time to upload + test the little bugger. *takes big breath, uploads, and heads upstairs*

FrOzeN

Just noticed that it's already using .innerHTML. :P
~ FrOzeN

Joe[x86]

Ah, found a major problem. Arguments aren't being passed, and therefore subroutines that require arguments aren't firing. This shouldn't take long.

The bot joins the home channel, and a couple of events actually work. Its pretty sweet.

EDIT -
Ugh..