• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Who Editted my post count?

Started by QwertyMonster, September 05, 2005, 05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QwertyMonster

It was 1300 yesturday. And this morning its 1350. Huh? Who did that? :-\ And why?!

Meh

Dude, you post too much as it is. Go outside and smell the fresh air.

QwertyMonster

The only time i post is when its night basically. Maybe sometimes a little bit in the day,  and right now i'm about to go out on my bmx with *friends*! All i simply asked was, "why was my post count editted and who did it". Simple question, simple answer.

nslay

Falcon[anti-yL]

nslay

What you could do is this
Go to "Profile" and then "Show Stats"
Use a calculator and sum up all the posts you made and see if it matches the total.

Kp

Quote from: nslay on September 05, 2005, 11:55 AM
What you could do is this
Go to "Profile" and then "Show Stats"
Use a calculator and sum up all the posts you made and see if it matches the total.

This may not work as expected.  Some forums are set such that posts made in them do not count toward your displayed total.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

QwertyMonster

I only god damn asked why it was changed and who did it.

Yoni

1) If your post count was 1700 yesterday, and 1750 this morning, would you have noticed?

Quote from: QwertyMonster on September 05, 2005, 01:35 PM
I only god damn asked why it was changed and who did it.

2) For an answer to why it was changed, refer to 1 + think.

3) The last 3 letters in the verb "edit" are a consonant, vowel, consonant. However, the stress is on the first syllable (the non-CVC one). Therefore, you don't double the "t" when changing the verb to past form: "edited".

Akamas

Quote from: QwertyMonster on September 05, 2005, 05:27 AM
It was 1300 yesturday. And this morning its 1350. Huh? Who did that? :-\ And why?!

Ha. Looks like someone won't be reaching "1337".
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Invert

I think we should start him off at 0 again. When he gets to 1336 it would automatically reset back to 0.

Moral of the story: Post useful stuff and don't try to make posts just so you can get to post number one three thee seven.

QwertyMonster

I don't post useless stuff. Please check back on my recent posts.

Kp

Quote from: QwertyMonster on September 05, 2005, 04:56 PMI don't post useless stuff. Please check back on my recent posts.

A quick check of your recent posts shows absolutely nothing useful.  Perhaps you could post some links? :)
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Akamas

Lol, I've noticed nothing but useless posts from you Qwerty.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

QwertyMonster