• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

its mrR0DGERS XD

Started by mrR0DGERS, August 30, 2005, 01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrR0DGERS

Hi i'm mrR0DGERS@USEast
I live in NY (Buffalo)
I can program C++ VB and HTML(the best :D)
I am 13 (wtflol)
I'm trying to make a bound for starcraft Hubba Bound :) i'll get a DL link soon :D
I created clan fa webpage http://clan-fa.cjb.net
Favorite vL bot- SphtBot
SC is best game in the world
Blizzard is the best game company in the world
Battle.net it fun  ;D
Linux ownes Windows
Firefox ownes Internet Explorer
Clan WaRn can kiss mi @$$
aka- O-W-N   P-W-N  P-W-N@Azeroth  Radiation[Fa]   Huzzah    Sandals  C-R-A-P  & more  :)
Im making the happy program with c++ :) link coming soon   ;)
These smileys are fun  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
Muhahahhaha http://www.freewebs.com/sendbot/roflmao.bmp <--- Click Here ;p
Thats all i have to say basically about me
Reply if u think i'm nuts

Falcon[anti-yL]

You're definately nuts.

QwertyMonster

Hey, welcome. I'm 13 too. :)

Newby

Quote from: mrR0DGERS on August 30, 2005, 01:01 PM
Linux ownes Windows

And yet you probably don't use Linux a quarter as much as you use Windows.

:P
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

dx

shout

Mangix

Quote from: mrR0DGERS on August 30, 2005, 01:01 PM
I can program C++ VB and HTML(the best :D)
Linux ownes Windows
Firefox ownes Internet Explorer
HTML isnt a programming language. and it sucks. XHTML > HTML

in some ways yes. however a lot of users love Microsoft products more than linux because linux is more difficult to use than linux(according to a news article i saw somewhere)

IE the browser sucks however the layout engine is far superior than Firefox's Gecko engine. btw IE's layout engine is named Trident and Tresman(i think) for IE on Mac

Newby

Quote from: Mangix on August 30, 2005, 11:15 PM
in some ways yes. however a lot of users love Microsoft products more than linux because linux is more difficult to use than linux(according to a news article i saw somewhere)

IE the browser sucks however the layout engine is far superior than Firefox's Gecko engine. btw IE's layout engine is named Trident and Tresman(i think) for IE on Mac

So because a news article stated it was more difficult to use, it's automatically the truth?

I find Windows a lot harder to use. It's not very command line oriented so I have difficulty with it, as 95% of my activities in Linux revolve around terminals.

What do you expect? A corporation's engine (one that is fueled with money and whatnot) versus an open-source engine (one that is fueled by people who have nothing better to do)? =P
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

Topaz

Money drives them to do better, although Microsoft's a bit of an exception in this case.

Mangix

Quote from: Newby on August 30, 2005, 11:52 PM
Quote from: Mangix on August 30, 2005, 11:15 PM

So because a news article stated it was more difficult to use, it's automatically the truth?

I find Windows a lot harder to use. It's not very command line oriented so I have difficulty with it, as 95% of my activities in Linux revolve around terminals.

What do you expect? A corporation's engine (one that is fueled with money and whatnot) versus an open-source engine (one that is fueled by people who have nothing better to do)? =P

i suppose it is because i have never used linux because i dont have a second comp -_-

command line? pffff. most people would rather use a rich graphical interface rather than learn about 100 linux command. maybe even memorize em.

yeah well at least gecko isnt the worst layout engine. Presto sucks the biggest horse shit

Rule

Quote from: Mangix on August 31, 2005, 11:41 AM
i suppose it is because i have never used linux because i dont have a second comp -_-

1) Partition your harddrive and install Linux
2) Get a shell account
3) If you have a computer lab available with *nix installed, use it.

mrR0DGERS

lol i post a topic about me and it changes to Microsoft vs. Mozilla and Microsoft vs. Linux/Unix/Macintosh :/

Reply if u think i'm nuts

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Newby

Quote from: Mangix on August 31, 2005, 11:41 AM
command line? pffff. most people would rather use a rich graphical interface rather than learn about 100 linux command. maybe even memorize em.

Command line commands that work across nearly all Linux systems, where as you may not have the same graphical user inferface on each Linux box you work on?
- Newby

Topaz