• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

[Support request] Clueless user in need of massive flaming

Started by codewind, August 28, 2005, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

codewind

ok dude i dont no anything about bots or Bnls and my only question is were do i update BNLS?? ???

[Kp edit: fixed title to be accurate after splitting this mess out of the BNLS update thread.]

UserLoser.

Quote from: codewind on August 28, 2005, 06:11 PM
ok dude i dont no anything about bots or Bnls and my only question is were do i update BNLS?? ???

You don't update BNLS, BNLS updates it's self upon being commanded to so people like you don't have to worry about that kind of stuff with patches and such

codewind

ok then if i dont have to update it y  do i still get this
[12:15:12 PM] [BNLS] Connecting...
[12:15:12 PM] [BNLS] Connected!
[12:15:12 PM] [BNLS] Authorized!
[12:15:12 PM] [BNET] Connecting...
[12:15:12 PM] [BNET] Connected!
[12:15:14 PM] [BNET] Checking version...
[12:15:14 PM] [BNET] Version check failed!
[12:15:14 PM] [BNET] BNLS has not been updated yet, or you experienced an error. Try connecting again.
[12:15:14 PM] All connections closed.

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Hdx

Quote from: codewind on August 29, 2005, 11:16 AM
ok then if i dont have to update it y  do i still get this
[12:15:12 PM] [BNLS] Connecting...
[12:15:12 PM] [BNLS] Connected!
[12:15:12 PM] [BNLS] Authorized!
[12:15:12 PM] [BNET] Connecting...
[12:15:12 PM] [BNET] Connected!
[12:15:14 PM] [BNET] Checking version...
[12:15:14 PM] [BNET] Version check failed!
[12:15:14 PM] [BNET] BNLS has not been updated yet, or you experienced an error. Try connecting again.
[12:15:14 PM] All connections closed.
because your using a bot that you obviously didn't code yourself, and the bot is sending an invalid VerByte.
I assume your using SB, Goto it's home page and download 'Critical update #3'
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

codewind

umm............i got the bot working thanks but i closed it before disconting it and now when i open SB it says its disoconted but when i have sc on its right there and its working whats going on????????/

Tazo

that made no sense.
and this isnt stealthbot support forums, go to his site
http://stealthbot.net/

Blaze

He said, he closed the bot without disconnecting, and the connection is still open.  It should be fine by now.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

R.a.B.B.i.T

Quote from: codewind on August 29, 2005, 01:09 PM
umm............i got the bot working thanks but i closed it before disconting it and now when i open SB it says its disoconted but when i have sc on its right there and its working whats going on????????/
That might be because Starcraft doesn't use BNLS.

Blaze

Quote from: rabbit on August 29, 2005, 03:22 PM
That might be because Starcraft doesn't use BNLS.

He wasn't talking about bnls, he was talking about stealthbot..
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

MyndFyre

Quote from: codewind on August 28, 2005, 06:11 PM
[Kp edit: fixed title to be accurate after splitting this mess out of the BNLS update thread.]
Sweet!  A mod gave us permission to flame the guy!  :D

Hrm, actually, I think that takes a lot of the joy out of it.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

David

BNLS has not been updated for the minor patches blizzard is releasing, [1.13c], and I wouldn't really sweat it anyways, [1.13d] should be out soon.
Quote from: l]ante on March 15, 2004, 11:40 AM
You learned 8 languages in 8 months?
Geez, go code a life.

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Hdx

Quote from: David on August 29, 2005, 08:57 PM
BNLS has not been updated for the minor patches blizzard is releasing, [1.13c], and I wouldn't really sweat it anyways, [1.13d] should be out soon.
Yes it has...
Thats what the main thread was about..
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status