• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

[vB6] Need a base d2 connection.

Started by Fr0z3N, August 24, 2005, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fr0z3N

Hi, I haven't been programming in awhile and I wanna start getting into some things right now but it seems pointless to write the connection that everyones written again. So all I need it a core connection that will connect hashed to diablo2/lod. Thanks alot.

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Fr0z3N

Hdx

You want us to give you the code for the (almost) most difficult part of creating a Bnet bot? How about you use jsut CSB is you are just gona lech.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Tazo

ALRIGHT, I guess I'll help him.
Now, be grateful!

winsock1.connect "useast.battle.net", 6112

you owe me one man.

pianka

Quote from: i8tweety on August 24, 2005, 08:49 PM
So all I need it a core connection that will connect hashed to diablo2/lod. Thanks alot.

Perhaps you misread his post?

R.a.B.B.i.T

Hi, I haven't been programming in awhile and I wanna start getting into some things right now but it seems pointless to write the connection that everyones written again. So all I need it a core connection that will connect hashed to diablo2/lod. Thanks alot.
If you can make Feanor's TCPConnection class un-suck, it might work still maybe....Anyways, why don't you just write your own like everyone else who has any skill has done?  It's really not to hard when you use something like BnetDocs in junction with a reference forum and a place to ask questions.

Joe[x86]

Read the VB6 programming forum guidelines. Grok's going to kill you, because you called it vB.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Fr0z3N

Quote from: PiaNKA on August 24, 2005, 10:05 PM
So all I need it a core connection that will connect hashed to diablo2/lod. Thanks alot.

Perhaps you misread his post?

Thanks Ricky.

Too everyone else, I've written it about 10 times, its a waist of time when everyone has it thats why I'm asking.

l2k-Shadow

Yeah, so since everyone has done it, and you want to be a nub and leech code, then by all means download an open source and rip it's connection.  There are plenty of open sources which may connect to d2/d2 LoD client through a locally hashed connection.  Now if you cannot rip the connection from an open source, then don't even think about writing your own..

Now, on the other hand, if you ARE skillful enough to understand winsock and the Battle.net packets then write your connection.  There are public hashing libraries which you may freely use for the hashing functions (I suggest BNCSUtil which is open source and has a Visual Basic example source written by the author).

Now I recommend you use suggestion #2 because it is simply more mature and probably will be more stable and you will be able to always understand your code more than anyone else's. If you cannot work with either of these suggestions then go use CSB.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

R.a.B.B.i.T

Quote from: i8tweety on August 24, 2005, 11:52 PM
Too everyone else, I've written it about 10 times, its a waist of time when everyone has it thats why I'm asking.
Then why not use one of the ten you've already written?

Blaze

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=12612.msg125352#msg125352 date=1124945081]
Read the VB6 programming forum guidelines. Grok's going to kill you, because you called it vB.
See my post.

On topic:  Nobody here supports csb (Maybe zorm does... *shrug*) but if its that or leaching, take that or don't do it.

There is a stickied post in this forum that has links to everything you'd need to know to make a bot.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

QwertyMonster

Networks

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on August 25, 2005, 01:00 AM
Yeah, so since everyone has done it, and you want to be a nub and leech code, then by all means download an open source and rip it's connection.  There are plenty of open sources which may connect to d2/d2 LoD client through a locally hashed connection.  Now if you cannot rip the connection from an open source, then don't even think about writing your own..

Now, on the other hand, if you ARE skillful enough to understand winsock and the Battle.net packets then write your connection.  There are public hashing libraries which you may freely use for the hashing functions (I suggest BNCSUtil which is open source and has a Visual Basic example source written by the author).

Now I recommend you use suggestion #2 because it is simply more mature and probably will be more stable and you will be able to always understand your code more than anyone else's. If you cannot work with either of these suggestions then go use CSB.

This coming from the guy that makes crappy leeched bots to begin with. -.-

If you wish to argue with me:
There are plenty of open sources which may connect to d2/d2 LoD client through a locally hashed connection.  Now if you cannot rip the connection from an open source, then don't even think about writing your own..

I believe your shitty ass bot's source got leaked and is throughly leeched.

Yegg

Blaze: I support CSB. :)

Anyways, it's always better to write your own connection method. This way you will actually understand what is going on.