• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Resetting Focus

Started by Topaz, August 13, 2005, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topaz

How do you reset focus to the bottom line of a richtextbox?

MyndFyre

You would want it to select text starting at the index equalling the length of the text in the control, with a length of zero.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

UserLoser.

Quote from: MyndFyre on August 14, 2005, 02:16 AM
You would want it to select text starting at the index equalling the length of the text in the control, with a length of zero.

In other words:

RichTextBox.SelStart = Len(RichTextBox.Text)
RichTextBox.SelLength = 0

Tontow

Search for the Keyword, " AddChat ".   Its a the a commonly used sub for text boxs in bots.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Tontow on August 14, 2005, 03:21 PM
Search for the Keyword, " AddChat ".   Its a the a commonly used sub for text boxs in bots.
I don't believe he said he was making a bot.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Lead

Quote from: MyndFyre on August 15, 2005, 10:56 AM
Quote from: Tontow on August 14, 2005, 03:21 PM
I don't believe he said he was making a bot.
So true, at least I hope hes not making a bot ~_~

Topaz