• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

New hack

Started by hierholzer, August 09, 2005, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hierholzer

Hey everyone ive got an idea for a new hack that may work.. I was trying to find the offsets that have to do with allying people. I checked the offsets for my own alliences page. heres what I got.

address          value 1(allied)           value2(unallied)

1.03F69DB9   17036956          259740   
2.03F69DBA   66550               1014 
3.03F69DBB   259                  3   
4.03F69DBC   1                    0
5.03F6A0BF   1st 4 repeting twice   1st 4 repeating twice
6.03F6A0C0   
7.03F6A0C1
8.03F6A0C2
9.03F6A3C5       
10.03F6A3C6
11.03F6A3C7
12.03F6A3C8

One thing I noticed though is when I froze the values of the offsets you couldnt change them in the game. (imagine that) But then the idea occured to me. If I find the offsets to other peoples allience page. Couldent I freeze them and prevent whoever it is to ally anyone? I know its possible to find there offsets b/c you need them to make an ally alert. Before I go though the trouble of finding those offsets. Can somone tell me if this would even work?

Adron

No, it would not work. It would just desync.

hierholzer

Alright thanks for saving me some time.

Blaze

Quote from: powered by nissan on August 30, 2005, 11:41 PM
im wouldnt hack if i were you because you may get your account banned from vavle
Wrong game
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

MyndFyre

Quote from: Adron on August 09, 2005, 03:12 AM

It would desync because on their computer, they would be attacking you, but on your computer, they wouldn't be.  Remember, Starcraft runs the entire game on every computer.  If you changed the memory like this on only one computer, that's what causes the desync.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

DeTaiLs

Quote from: MyndFyre on August 31, 2005, 11:10 AM
Quote from: Adron on August 09, 2005, 03:12 AM

It would desync because on their computer, they would be attacking you, but on your computer, they wouldn't be.  Remember, Starcraft runs the entire game on every computer.  If you changed the memory like this on only one computer, that's what causes the desync.

That also makes for a great anti-hack method but everbody must be running it