Main Menu

Guild wars

Started by Invert, May 01, 2005, 03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Mitosis

Omg next saturday I get it!

Dyndrilliac

Been playing since last week-ish, "El Penguino" (PvP) or "Drakus Thundertrowe" (PvE). PvP is pretty challenging if you do the random team fights, there is no guarentee your team will have a healer. Also, there is a certain strategy involved - team members can send beacons and directions via minimap allowing them to plan pincer attacks and flanks. You also need someone to call targets so all the tanks can immediately kill off enemy monks and paladins at the onset of the fight. The 4 team free for all battles at the Hall of Heroes are especiailly perilous, if you attack too little you run the risk of allowing teams to heal after a battle with another team - whereas if you attack too much you run the risk of allowing a team that's been sitting back waiting to swoop in and knock you out after a vicous battle. Ive seen allied guilds team up against the other two teams and then take turns winning.

Oh, and if anyone's remotely interested, I'm selling the following:

- Bow Grip of Defense, Adds 4 defense to Bow (40gp)
- Elementalists Rune of Minor Earth Magic, Increases Earth Magic by 1 when added to a piece of armor (125gp)
- Cruel Sword Hilt, Lengthens deep wound duration (100gp)
Quote from: Edsger W. DijkstraIt is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC; as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.

hismajesty

I'll probably get it today.

Mitosis

Quote from: Dyndrilliac on May 13, 2005, 10:47 PM
Been playing since last week-ish, "El Penguino" (PvP) or "Drakus Thundertrowe" (PvE). PvP is pretty challenging if you do the random team fights, there is no guarentee your team will have a healer. Also, there is a certain strategy involved - team members can send beacons and directions via minimap allowing them to plan pincer attacks and flanks. You also need someone to call targets so all the tanks can immediately kill off enemy monks and paladins at the onset of the fight. The 4 team free for all battles at the Hall of Heroes are especiailly perilous, if you attack too little you run the risk of allowing teams to heal after a battle with another team - whereas if you attack too much you run the risk of allowing a team that's been sitting back waiting to swoop in and knock you out after a vicous battle. Ive seen allied guilds team up against the other two teams and then take turns winning.

Oh, and if anyone's remotely interested, I'm selling the following:

- Bow Grip of Defense, Adds 4 defense to Bow (40gp)
- Elementalists Rune of Minor Earth Magic, Increases Earth Magic by 1 when added to a piece of armor (125gp)
- Cruel Sword Hilt, Lengthens deep wound duration (100gp)

Is gp hard to get?

Blaze

If gp is gold then not really.

I'll buy the def+4 btw. Friends Me, Crazy Kanuk.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Mitosis

I have 28 gp on your account Ian, lol.

hismajesty

I'm going to wait a week and get the collectors edition I think.

Meh

Im waiting till after my exams.

hismajesty

Yeah, that's one reason I want to wait. We have SOLs (Standards of Learning, State Standardized Tests) this week and next. Now, I only have two tests to take but I really need to do a lot of reviewing for Chemistry. My teacher said (I don't know if was joking though) that if I get Pass Advanced he'll add 10 points to my grade. So, I'll either get it next week or in two weeks.

Dyndrilliac

Quote from: Blaze on May 14, 2005, 11:05 AM
If gp is gold then not really.

I'll buy the def+4 btw. Friends Me, Crazy Kanuk.

Yes, GP = Gold, and I already sold it :(
Quote from: Edsger W. DijkstraIt is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC; as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.

Mitosis

Blaze let me play, it looks awesome, I'm buying it for my bday.

Meh

Quote from: Mitosis on May 15, 2005, 09:02 AM
No one cares enough to get it for you?

Mitosis

Quote from: Meh on May 15, 2005, 06:30 PM
Quote from: Mitosis on May 15, 2005, 09:02 AM
No one cares enough to get it for you?

No one will spend 50 bucks :P only 20 from friends.

cefx-

Hey

I've got this game now.

I started an Elementalist..he's just reaching level 4.  Going to get another profession as a necromancer soon.

We're starting a guild (3 of us atm) if anyone is interested.
cefx
Technodev.org (future project) / UnixPartisan.org
Future dictator

Thing [vL]

|