• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Java Editor

Started by Dynobird, August 01, 2005, 08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dynobird

What java editor do you guys use? I'm looking for a fast, reliable one (no trojans or viruses!)... I'm a little sick of IDEs... what do you think I should get? I also want one that looks cool =P

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Kp

[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Warrior

Eclipse or JCreator.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

R.a.B.B.i.T

Dynobird

does Vim have a built-in compiler ?

Kp

No, that's a terrible idea.  Why would you want to integrate disparate functions like text editing and compilation?  You're far better off to set a policy of SloppyFocus and reserve a separate terminal window for the compilation output.

Although if you really want to integrate them, compile Vim with +quickfix and use :make, :cf, and related commands to jump among the errors.  Note that if you use some unusual compiler, you'll probably need to reset the 'errorformat' option.  If you're lucky, the :compiler command will recognize your compiler and set everything up for you.  Use it without arguments to see what compilers it knows.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!