• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Java open src bot examples

Started by Dynobird, July 30, 2005, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dynobird

Where could I find open src examples of Java bots? I DLed Feanor's Firebot but I could only find two .java files, the rest were .class files...

Kp

Then maybe there's only two .java files necessary for it? :P  Check out iago's JavaOp.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Lenny

The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

WARNING: The preceding message may have contained content unsuitable for young children.

Dynobird

Quote from: Kp on July 30, 2005, 12:29 PM
Then maybe there's only two .java files necessary for it? :P  Check out iago's JavaOp.

I dled JavaOp but I couldn't find any .java files in it. I found "executable JAR files" ... is it possible to open these up and see the source code?

MyndFyre

Quote from: Dynobird on August 01, 2005, 08:47 PM
Quote from: Kp on July 30, 2005, 12:29 PM

I dled JavaOp but I couldn't find any .java files in it. I found "executable JAR files" ... is it possible to open these up and see the source code?

.JAR files are archives that contain both the compiled .class files along with source code.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Dynobird

Thanks.