• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

The French FINALLY did something right!

Started by CrAz3D, July 30, 2005, 11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

here ya go

That is a freakin awesome idea, but there are so many radicals here in the US where would we send them to?...Mexico?  We'd have to get rid of the Utah radicals, the southern KKK radicals, the Neo-Nazis (that are generally in the west?), the car bombing liberals in Cali........It would cost so much & there is really no place to send these whackos
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

EpicOfTimeWasted

Where can we send the people who still think French bashing is funny/leet/the cool thing to do though?

CrAz3D

Maybe france?...to kill the french? ;)

BTW, I'm not bashing the French, I'm just praising them for doing something for once....*something right
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Nice. People that preach hate (I have nothing against normal Islamic people/preachers) shouldn't be allowed in countries that don't accept such things. France is far less leniant than America in regards to Islam. For instance, last year (or earlier this year maybe) they outlawed those head drape things women wear from school.

nslay

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 30, 2005, 11:14 AM
here ya go

That is a freakin awesome idea, but there are so many radicals here in the US where would we send them to?...Mexico?  We'd have to get rid of the Utah radicals, the southern KKK radicals, the Neo-Nazis (that are generally in the west?), the car bombing liberals in Cali........It would cost so much & there is really no place to send these whackos

Where do you think?  They all go to Guantanamo Bay in Cuba...

Topaz

Quote from: nslay on July 30, 2005, 05:24 PM
here ya go

There, they get sexually defiled and humiliated!

CrAz3D

Quote from: Topaz on July 30, 2005, 06:22 PM
Quote from: nslay on July 30, 2005, 05:24 PM
here ya go

There, they get sexually defiled and humiliated!
So?...they preach hate, why not give them some of their own medicine? ;)

Also, those pictues were from prisons in Iraq weren't they?...I dont remember there being any prisoner abuse that has been proved in guantanamo
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

Sure, they preach hate against "us".  And you preach hate against "them".  What's the difference?  Some of you would be happy to kill "them" all (evidenced by wanting to nuke them), and some of "them" would be happy to kill "us" all.  But they're the bad ones?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

Yes...they want to kill us because we view women equally & live materialistically, we want to kill them because they want to kill us...I think that makes us more in the right than they
(ré-bun-dance)

Topaz

Where do you draw the line, to define what they can do to us, and what we can do to them? You have to draw a line defining criminal and civilian. If you're so willing to kill people who lack your beliefs, strap a bomb to your chest and blow up a Saudi oil refinery.

CrAz3D

NVM this, this thread is about the French doing something good...not about me protecting myself
(ré-bun-dance)