• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

WebBot not any good anymore? Well...

Started by UserLoser., July 23, 2005, 03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UserLoser.

Just use SphtBotv3.   Spht has disappeared, so I figured I'd try to help everyone out, just a bit.  Now, to get this working you have to understand how to use the Windows Registry Editor.  Open it up, and follow these simple steps:

1) Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Valhalla's Legends\Spht\SphtBotv3\Profiles\Your profile name - exclude \Profiles\ if you run default profile.
2) Create a new REG_DWORD named WebChannel and set it's value to 1.
3) Create a new REG_DWORD named WebChannel Chat and set it's value to 0.
4) Create a new REG_SZ named WebChannel URL and set it to
http://botdev.valhallalegends.com/webbot/webchannel.asp?BotName=Your botnet account name&ChannelName=The channel the bot will be in

5) Reconnect to BotNet, and rejoin your channel

Don't forget your BotNet account name needs to be in the WebChannel database for this to work!

Enjoy.

QwertyMonster

Good job, thanks for this userloser.

TristaN

I need help setting up BotNet on SphtBotv3, can anybody post some directions?

dx

Spht

Warning:  Listening to UserLoser may cause you to get banned from Botnet.

Do all that crazy stuff he's talking about at your own risk!

rabbit

Well, just asking, if we are authorized for webbot, what does it matter if we switch to SphtBotv3?
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Spht

Quote from: rabbit on January 02, 2006, 01:13 PM
Well, just asking, if we are authorized for webbot, what does it matter if we switch to SphtBotv3?

Some people told me that Botnet banned them when they tried doing what Userloser described, which is why I posted the warning.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.