• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

[C++] Right click popups on a listview / rich text box

Started by Smithsonian, July 19, 2005, 09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smithsonian

Hey guys, I want to create my own pop up menu, and have it appear when I right click on my rich text box or list view. What notification message should I be looking for when I do this? I couldn't find it on MSDN. I found the function to make the menu appear, but I can't find which message is sent when I right click.

Anyone know?

MyndFyre

This will help, and it's WM_RBUTTONDOWN.

For the record, I went to MSDN, selected Win32 and COM Development, Platform SDK, Platform SDK Documentation, Windows User Interface, User Input, Mouse Input (which was the first link I provided).

Note that this would have been better-suited under General Programming or C/C++ programming, as this has absolutely nothing to do with Battle.net bot programming, except that you might use these controls in them.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.