• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Posting and you

Started by UserLoser., July 11, 2005, 11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.a.B.B.i.T

Newby

Very old.

You should spread that on MySpace. Maybe they'll figure out how to act correctly so people don't think they're an utter dipshit.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

QwertyMonster

UserLoser.

Lmao, maybe I should follow instructions in it before I posted it here, hahaha.

Quote from: Newby on July 11, 2005, 12:56 PM
Very old.

You should spread that on MySpace. Maybe they'll figure out how to act correctly so people don't think they're an utter dipshit.

Hey a-hole, how about you get a life then figure out how to treat girls and come back and tell us.  Now you can all see the real life of me, instead of the whatever you see on forums/battle.net, because that's not me.  Bye

Newby

Quote from: UserLoser on July 11, 2005, 05:50 PM
Hey a-hole, how about you get a life then figure out how to treat girls and come back and tell us.  Now you can all see the real life of me, instead of the whatever you see on forums/battle.net, because that's not me.  Bye

I never flamed you... I simply stated that since you were on MySpace, I noticed a few people who could learn a few things from that. (They most likely haven't seen it, and I'd bet they'd like it.)

I'm confused. Go figure out how to treat girls, then come back and tell you what? "Now you can all see the real life of me ..... because that's not me"?

Lol @ "a-hole" too. I haven't heard that in forever.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

Adron

Very old.

Hey a-hole, how about you get a life then figure out how to treat girls and come back and tell us. Now you can all see the real life of me, instead of the whatever you see on forums/battle.net, because that's not me. Bye

Such harsh language.. Did Newby's first post originally say something about UL?

Warrior

I don't see whats wrong in talking how you talk in real life.
No  use it trying to be something your not or taking your time out to impress someone on some forums somewhere.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

UserLoser.

Quote from: Adron on July 11, 2005, 06:13 PM

Very old.

Hey a-hole, how about you get a life then figure out how to treat girls and come back and tell us. Now you can all see the real life of me, instead of the whatever you see on forums/battle.net, because that's not me. Bye

Such harsh language.. Did Newby's first post originally say something about UL?

No, but he was talking about a very good friend of mine

ColT

When they said "Jimmy is having changes" first thing that hit me in mind was PUBERTY!

Newby

Quote from: UserLoser on July 11, 2005, 07:26 PM
No, but he was talking about a very good friend of mine

I was generalizing. From what I've seen on everybody's comments section (not just yours, you aren't unique) (I have friends who use myspace too, you know) they could benefit from reading that.
- Newby

quasi-modo

Quote from: ColT on July 11, 2005, 11:21 PM
When they said "Jimmy is having changes" first thing that hit me in mind was PUBERTY!
I think they intended that.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle