• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

MySpace

Started by UserLoser., July 09, 2005, 10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quasi-modo

Myspace is ideal for an scene as well... bulletins are an amazing way to spread show information.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

CrAz3D

facebook isn't as interactive, i dont like it as much
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

I like myspace because of all the girls that are willing to degrade themselves and show half/fully naked pictures. =)

Warrior

WTF, MUST SIGN UP.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

R.a.B.B.i.T

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 11, 2005, 10:15 AM
I like myspace because of all the girls that are willing to degrade themselves and show half/fully naked pictures. =)
LOL, word, you pimp
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Newby

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 11, 2005, 10:15 AM

You (most of the time) don't need an account to see that. :)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

UserLoser.

Quote from: Newby on July 11, 2005, 01:07 AM
MySpace is for the cool kids who think that people actually read what they have to say. It's also for kids who don't know how to use correct grammar, spelling, or when you used one too many exclamation marks in a sentence, or when a trailing laugh continues to go on past when the person reading realizes "Wow, that must have been really funny."

For instance, right out of UserLoser's "comments" section:

QuoteLMFAO U GOT MRS DIGGLE TODAY AT JEWEL LMFAO omg justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha
ah
ah
ha
ha
ah
ha
ah

hahaha
hhaha
ha
a
hahahh
ahhah
ah
hahahaha
ha
hahahah

Someone needs to learn to control themselves.

Uh, how about no and you don't talk about my friends, especially Laura? K, Thanks for cooperating in advance.  I didn't think if I posted the link to my MySpace that people like you over the Internet would talk smack about my friends (or about me).

R.a.B.B.i.T

Either way, you're Aryan :P

Newby

Quote from: UserLoser on July 11, 2005, 05:16 PM
Uh, how about no and you don't talk about my friends, especially Laura? K, Thanks for cooperating in advance.  I didn't think if I posted the link to my MySpace that people like you over the Internet would talk smack about my friends (or about me).

I never talked smack about you. I didn't think you would care if I pulled an example out of your MySpace.

Welcome to the internet, I suppose. I guess I will ignore any posts with you and MySpace involved from now on.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

UserLoser.

No one talked smack about me, but talking about other people such as her isn't good.

iago

MySpace is for the cool kids who think that people actually read what they have to say. It's also for kids who don't know how to use correct grammar, spelling, or when you used one too many exclamation marks in a sentence, or when a trailing laugh continues to go on past when the person reading realizes "Wow, that must have been really funny."

So is AOL Instant Messenger, and most of the Internet.  Deal with it :-P

UL - It WAS a good example of somebody acting newbish!  I can find you some examples of my friends acting like fools if you want :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

UserLoser.

Quote from: iago on July 11, 2005, 09:56 PM

UL - It WAS a good example of somebody acting newbish!  I can find you some examples of my friends acting like fools if you want :)

You stated it better that way saying they were acting newbish, but saying someone needs learn to control themselves is different~

iago

Quote from: UserLoser on July 11, 2005, 10:19 PM
Quote from: iago on July 11, 2005, 09:56 PM

You stated it better that way saying they were acting newbish, but saying someone needs learn to control themselves is different~

It took me awhile to choose the proper word to describe her.  I settled with "Newbish", and I'm glad you approve :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

|