- ChatBot
- Public ChatBot
- Mass Bots Loader
- Flood bot
- CDKeys Tester
- Proxies Tester
- Others Goodies
- And more...

It will be up for public really soon, and the Beta Test registration is open since this morning... Join the Circle of Beta testers ;)

( ScreenShots and more informations on the website... )
Enjoy  :D

[Kp edit: killed URL tag.  Though, I don't see why you're all so surprised this guy got offended - he is French! ;).]

MyndFyre

Yeah, post #2 by this guy will end up in the same place as post #1: the trash can.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

LivedKrad

Elneroth

No where on any of those screenshots does it even show anything connected / working as it should.
They serve no purpose rather than to show the possibility of it being something we don't expect. (Information stealer / virus / etc.)

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

MyndFyre

Quote from: LivedKrad.fe on July 05, 2005, 01:24 PM
Cheery MyndFyre, as always.

It's not that I'm even trying to be sarcastic or dry.  It's just a simple matter of, "Why is this here?"  I looked at the other guy's post, and his entire contribution to this forum is advertisement.

It's more of a statement of "Gee, everyone can see this coming," except apparently the person who posted it.  ;)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Mistareal

QuoteIt's not that I'm even trying to be sarcastic or dry.  It's just a simple matter of, "Why is this here?"  I looked at the other guy's post, and his entire contribution to this forum is advertisement.

Then ?...

QuoteNo where on any of those screenshots does it even show anything connected / working as it should.
They serve no purpose rather than to show the possibility of it being something we don't expect. (Information stealer / virus / etc.)

For your own security, you should buy googles, check on the top of the MistaCenter, this program isn't a joke, just a real and big project

Lenny

Did you mean goggles?

It seems a bit suspicious that you were selling accounts and CDkeys in one thread.  Then shortly after, releasing a program to test CDkeys/Flood/Mass in another.

I suggest you find beta testers somewhere else.  These forums don't take kindly to these type of programs...
The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

WARNING: The preceding message may have contained content unsuitable for young children.

shout

You spelled 'Development' wrong. :P

Archangel

this program isn't a joke, just a real and big project

This is a battle.net bot development forum, many of this programmers have made biggest projects than yours and do you see any advertisement of them?

The only thing they advertise are great librarys like "BNCSUtil.dll" that contribute to this the bot development.

And also, you are only wanting to earn some money with your project as i can see. (Google Ads)
I'm not an Addict.

Mistareal

lmao, 9 month ago... "shortly"...

Okay, i see my releaseds ( futur ) aren't the welcome here, and the only thing I wish is:
the persons who have talked shit about it will never use it...

cya

Networks

Quote from: Mistareal on July 05, 2005, 04:45 PM
lmao, 9 month ago... "shortly"...

Okay, i see my releaseds ( futur ) aren't the welcome here, and the only thing I wish is:
the persons who have talked shit about it will never use it...

cya

Um..Actually you should expect those that didn't to never use it more so then those that did.

Yoni, Can you show Mistareal how much you care please?

R.a.B.B.i.T

Quote from: Mistareal on July 05, 2005, 01:19 PM
- ChatBot
- Public ChatBot
What the fuck is the difference?

Quote- Mass Bots Loader
- Flood bot
Both illegal and violate the Blizzard TOS, douchetard.

Quote- CDKeys Tester
- Proxies Tester
There are already multiple testers by trusted authors not bundled into shady programs.

- Others Goodies
- And more...
Again, what the fuck is the difference?

UserLoser.

Who cares about this thing.  If some random guy is going to come here to some somewhat high populated active forum advertising like that, it's most likely going to steal stuff like your CD-keys or passwords no matter what he says, it's all about what UserLoser says.

Mistareal

QuoteWho cares about this thing.  If some random guy is going to come here to some somewhat high populated active forum advertising like that, it's most likely going to steal stuff like your CD-keys or passwords no matter what he says, it's all about what UserLoser says.

You'r a fag...
Don't talk without any proof moron