• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

J2ME Battle.net Bot?

Started by AC_Drkan, July 03, 2005, 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AC_Drkan

Does anyone know if this has been accomplished? or attempted?

Im no Java programmer.
"The Arguments of Today Result in the Wars of Tomorrow" - Quote By Muah.
<@Logan> I spent a minute looking at my own code by accident.
<@Logan> I was thinking "What the hell is this guy doing?"

<kow`> "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."
<SpaceRain> That's only 2 types of people, kow.
<SpaceRain> STUPID

<[TN]FBMachine> i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

God i love Bash.org.

iago

www.javaop.com runs on J2SE, I have no idea how much it would need to be modified to work with J2ME, though. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

AC_Drkan

J2Me,

Mobile Edition.

Bot on the Celluar Phone.

<kow`> "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."
<SpaceRain> STUPID

<[TN]FBMachine> i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

God i love Bash.org.

Hostile

If your phone was enabled so, you would just have to do a semi port with MIDP 2.0 functionality. Also seemingly simplify something like JavaOp to 1 bot even.
- Hostile is sexy.

AC_Drkan

Quote from: Hostile on July 06, 2005, 05:47 PM
If your phone was enabled so, you would just have to do a semi port with MIDP 2.0 functionality. Also seemingly simplify something like JavaOp to 1 bot even.

I pull up the Foreign Language Card.

I DON' DO JAVEA.

<SpaceRain> STUPID

God i love Bash.org.

MyndFyre

Quote from: AC_Drkan on July 06, 2005, 08:12 PM

I DON' DO JAVEA.

Well WHAT THE HELL are you doing asking if there is a Java bot that runs on the Java 2 Mobile Edition?!?  Stop bitching and be glad someone answered or discussed your question.

Damn!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

AC_Drkan

Quote from: MyndFyre on July 06, 2005, 08:25 PM
Quote from: AC_Drkan on July 06, 2005, 08:12 PM

I DON' DO JAVEA.

Well WHAT THE HELL are you doing asking if there is a Java bot that runs on the Java 2 Mobile Edition?!?  Stop bitching and be glad someone answered or discussed your question.

Damn!

Read my post and stop yelling. i ain't bitching, well no i am,but that beasides the point. My post was simply asking whether anyone KNEW IF THERE WAS A J2ME BOT AND IF THERE WAS WHERE TO GET IT.

CHILL.

<SpaceRain> STUPID

God i love Bash.org.

Warrior

Let's have a look at where you're posting, OH YEA A DEVELOPMENT FORUM. Excuse us for assuming that you actually follow the rules and posts problems related to development.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

AC_Drkan

Where else would i have posted it where i'd actually be looked at by a Java Programmer.

<SpaceRain> STUPID

God i love Bash.org.

Warrior

Somewhere not related to the development of the said language, unless you're coding in it I don't see why you should post here let alone ask people for products.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

AC_Drkan

Topic Locked.

Tired of Being Bashed for something as simple as a question.

<SpaceRain> STUPID

God i love Bash.org.

Hostile

Kind of touchy there guys... regardless, Making a MIDP 2.0 ( http://java.sun.com/products/midp/index.jsp ) bot wouldn't be that difficult. Though it would be more theoretically more difficult if it were too complex.
- Hostile is sexy.