Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Archangel

Quote from: ](iller on July 04, 2005, 11:58 AM
Quote from: Networks on July 03, 2005, 08:08 PM
Quote from: ](iller on July 03, 2005, 07:55 PM
fiction account maker

....? That's even open source for god sake... www.zeroforce.net has the source, set the verbyte and compile, hell even code in a way to change it for future patches if you must.

whereis the the fiction maker sourcE?

omg Networks already gave you the link..
I'm not an Addict.

](iller

how do i compile ...... i got visual basic already

Kp

Quote from: ](iller on July 04, 2005, 05:11 PMhow do i compile ...... i got visual basic already

rm -rf Microsoft\ Visual\ Basic\ 6
rpm -i gcc-3.3.6.rpm
gcc program.c
./a.out &
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Networks

](iller

Quote from: Kp on July 04, 2005, 06:24 PM
Quote from: ](iller on July 04, 2005, 05:11 PMhow do i compile ...... i got visual basic already

rm -rf Microsoft\ Visual\ Basic\ 6
rpm -i gcc-3.3.6.rpm
gcc program.c
./a.out &

uhhhh ok......?

](iller

what exactly do i do?? tell me in steps plz

Kp

Quote from: ](iller on July 04, 2005, 07:15 PMwhat exactly do i do?? tell me in steps plz

I did!  I gave you four steps to execute at the shell prompt, and you couldn't even do that?!  Why should we continue to help you, if you won't help yourself?  God's not the only one who demands a little effort...

](iller

forget it , iM duNno anything about programing and shit and that look way confusing to me, and shell prompt? i dunno wth is that

R.a.B.B.i.T

shell is a command prompt.  If you really can't figure out how to compile, you should try...uhh...wait...what's that site called?  I forget because nobody ever uses it.................O YEAH!!! GOOGLE!!!

Kp

That construct known as "command prompt" is a pathetic excuse for a shell, worse even than traditional /bin/sh.  For a true shell, consider bash or tcsh.

Archangel

duNno anything about programing

dude, you are posting in a Bot Development forum and you don't know anything about programming...
I'm not an Addict.

R.a.B.B.i.T

Quote from: Kp on July 04, 2005, 09:46 PM
That construct known as "command prompt" is a pathetic excuse for a shell, worse even than traditional /bin/sh.  For a true shell, consider bash or tcsh.
shells are prompts for commands, I did not mean the Windows command prompt, which is a hunk of shit :\

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Eric

You guys must be extremely lonely.

|