• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Making Visual Basic 6 applications take up the entire screen....

Started by Needler, June 14, 2005, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shout

Quote from: MyndFyre on June 14, 2005, 07:13 PM
Quote from: OnlyMeat on June 14, 2005, 03:59 PM
What more can you expect from a MyndFyre clone though.

DAMN!  I wish I had your wits.  I'd be a stand-up comic and make millions of dollars!

Of course I would have to follow you because I am your clone.

OnlyMeat, fuck off. You are a douche who cant stand to be proved wrong. Stop playing a know-it-all. I suggust you stop posting unless you know what you are talking about.

hismajesty

I think shout must be a shareholder of google as he mentions their name in almost every post reply.

He should be. I wish I was, I could have made a lot. Google shares were initially offered for a mere $85, they closed at $274.50 today, and that's with it being down. It was down ~$4 yesterday, and was down $3.85 today. Even Cramer (host of Mad Money) was wrong about Google, he didn't expect for them to do so well. He didn't buy, and now he's sitting with his Yahoo stock that is going for ~$34 a share. :P

1 year graph:

Kp

Quote from: NicoQwertyu on June 14, 2005, 06:55 PMThey should really do something about the link color.  I can't tell the difference.

Complaint: RESOLVED.  Status: WONTFIX.
Reason: looks fine to me.  Check your system colors, and consider changing themes.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 15, 2005, 03:09 PM
I think shout must be a shareholder of google as he mentions their name in almost every post reply.

He should be. I wish I was, I could have made a lot. Google shares were initially offered for a mere $85, they closed at $274.50 today, and that's with it being down. It was down ~$4 yesterday, and was down $3.85 today. Even Cramer (host of Mad Money) was wrong about Google, he didn't expect for them to do so well. He didn't buy, and now he's sitting with his Yahoo stock that is going for ~$34 a share. :P

1 year graph:
<pic>

I find it funny you got the graph from finance.yahoo.com.

hismajesty