• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

asvab

Started by jigsaw, June 13, 2005, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jigsaw

what is the average asvab scores?  give me some asvab facts..

Yoni

What's an asvab?

MyndFyre

Quote from: Yoni on June 13, 2005, 04:32 PM
What's an asvab?

Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery.  It's an exam designed to guide an enlisted person into his job in the US military.

I don't think that there is an "average score," and I'm pretty sure there's not a "you failed" score.  Aside from that I know nothing.

Good luck!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

I got a 94.  We have to take them at my school.

Tuberload

Quote from: MyndFyre on June 13, 2005, 05:13 PM
Quote from: Yoni on June 13, 2005, 04:32 PM
What's an asvab?

Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery.  It's an exam designed to guide an enlisted person into his job in the US military.

I don't think that there is an "average score," and I'm pretty sure there's not a "you failed" score.  Aside from that I know nothing.

Good luck!

A low score can keep you from being able to request certain occupations in the military and a low enough one can keep you from getting enlisted in certain branches.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

Intangir

i got a 99, which i think is the highest

Left here since creation...
Forgotten in the river of time...

DarkMinion

Scored a 98.  Easiest test I've ever taken.