• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Post Your Class Schedule!

Started by hismajesty, June 08, 2005, 03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismajesty

It seems we have one of these every year/semester. I assume most people have their schedule all lined up for next year, so post it.

I got out of IB so it's different than I had planned, but it's pretty much the non-IB equivilant, more or less. I'm going to be a Junior in highschool.

French III (Again; I didn't do well in Pre-IB French 3 which is way harder than regular French 3, it's like the equivilant of regular French 4. And, even though this won't replace my old grade, I'm going to take it just so I get a better understanding and have a good foreign language turn-around grade for college and whatnot.)

Honors English 11 (British Literature)
AP United States History
AP Biology
AP Statistics
Math Analysis (Pre-Calculus w/ limits)
Oral Communications (public speaking, debate, etc. -- the teacher is my debate coach and wanted me to do it.)
Study Hall

CrAz3D

Geology
Anthropology
Government
English
Pride (Marching band)

I'll get back to you with the timesave my schedule with me & days later when I h
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Mitosis

SEM 1

English
Math
Communications Tech
Art

SEM 2

History
Civics
Science
Gym

K

Fall 2005:
APPM4520 - Introduction to Statistics
CSCI3155 - Principals of Programming Languages
CSCI4448 - Object Oriented Analysis & Design
GEOL1010 - Intro to Geology ::)
and
ECEN3100 - Digital Logic again.

I didn't fail, but I wasn't happy with my grade.
And we have this nifty course forgiveness thing where I can take it again and get my grade from last semester totally replaced.

dxoigmn

'05 Summer (Dartmouth requires sophmores to be on so I'm pretty much taking all bs classes)
--------------------------------------------------
COSC 37 Computer Architecture
ASTR 3 Astronomy w/ Lab
ENGL 24 Shakespeare 1

I plan to transfer to Stanford during fall term, otherwise I will be off. Don't know what classes I'm going to take there though.

'06 Winter
--------
NAS 45 American Indian Intellectuals
NAS 52 Contemporary Native American Environmental Issues
COSC 44 Artifical Intelligence

'06 Spring
--------
COSC 78 Computer Networks
NAS 15 American Indian History, 1830 to Present
NAS 35 Native American Literature

And that completes my NAS and CS double major. Senior year will be easy ;)

Hitmen

American Literature
US History 2 Honors
Chemisty Honors
Advanced Mathematics Honors
Java Honors
Some other electives that I haven't chosen yet nor do I really care about

F period study!!!
We have 7-day rotating class schedule (numbered days, lettered periods) and 3 of the 7 days we have F last, which means I'm getting the fuck out of there.

AP Physics(Physics 101 & 102)
AB Calc(Calculas 101)
English 12
Criminalistics
Youth & the Law
Government Seminar
Gym
Advanced Scientific Research
French 4(French 101)

shout

Semester 1:
AP Calc
C++ 2
Arch Design
Gym :'(
Public Issues
Mass Communication

Semester 2:
Spanish IV
Physics
Heath
Brit Lit
C++ 3 (Basically teaching freshman the basics... sigh)
Script and Storyboard (Making movies!)

My school orginally only had a C++ 1 (independant study) class but I finished it in the first week. So I demanded 1 more and they gave me it, which became my bot project. Then I get to teach C++ 1 to 5 or 6 freshman. Yay.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Comp Sci 2
English 2 AP
Chemistry Pre AP
US History AP
Algebra 2 AP
Athletics

hismajesty

Pre-AP means you are the course for AP classes but you are not taking them yet.  Like at my School we have Pre-AP English for 11th graders and as a senior you can take AP Lit&Comp and/or AP Language&Comp

Arta

hismajesty

Quote from: 111787 on June 09, 2005, 06:17 PM
Pre-AP means you are the course for AP classes but you are not taking them yet. Like at my School we have Pre-AP English for 11th graders and as a senior you can take AP Lit&Comp and/or AP Language&Comp

We don't have that, then.

Blaze

Quote from: Arta[vL] on June 09, 2005, 06:27 PM
I finished university!!! ;D
Does that mean more content will be added to BNETDocs? :P Just Kidding and Congrats.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

University??  Tu ne finis pas l'universite.  Nous sommes les Americains.  Tu finis les ecoles secondaire.  Je parle francais bon.  Je suis un rangard.  J'ai oublie tout le monde.  I used to speak this language at the equivalency of a French Middle Schooler.