• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

[BUG]Statstring Parsing

Started by Mangix, May 28, 2005, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangix

the wc3 statstring parsing on EternalChat kinda sucks :P. it mistakes my Myrmidion icon for a dragon whelp :(. and im on tft.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Mangix on May 28, 2005, 11:57 PM
the wc3 statstring parsing on EternalChat kinda sucks :P. it mistakes my Myrmidion icon for a dragon whelp :(. and im on tft.
So write your own bot with better statstring parsing.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Mangix

i would if i knew how to send packets.

and according to the Pinned Topic, i can report bugs like these :).

Blaze

It's good to report bugs, but to report them by saying it sucks isn't the greatest way.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Soul Taker

You could just take a hex editor and swap the strings which are apparently reversed if it's such a huge deal to you.

Mangix

my hex editor is mean to me and doesnt let me write code. or i just dont know how to make it do that :(.

@Warrior:I use my sexy ethernet. and yes i am not afraid that it has no condom. and im also not afraid to send data anywhere.

Joe[x86]

Quit quoting my signature on EDZ!

Quote[19:33:35] <Warrior[x86]> I dont wear a condom over my ethernet nor am I scared to send data anywhere.

Anyhow, I'm going to guess he doesn't check between WAR3 and W3XP.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Mangix

i did NOT *QUOTE* it. i changed it up a bit :D.

QwertyMonster

Quote from: Mangix on June 01, 2005, 01:10 AM
my hex editor is mean to me and doesnt let me write code. or i just dont know how to make it do that :(.

Why not just download "Hex Editor" - A normal one and edit it? Your hex editor sucks if you cant edit code.

Mangix

i can delete code and really fuck up an application ;D. btw im using Hex Workshop 4.2

Soul Taker

hismajesty

Why did everyone jump down his throat about this (like MyndFyre.) Sure, he could have used different wording; but it's not his bot, nor is it his responsiblity to fix the bug.

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

UserLoser.

Quote from: Mangix on May 28, 2005, 11:57 PM

Use SphtBot