• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

ANSI Standard Library

Started by Spilled, May 28, 2005, 02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyndFyre

Quote from: Kp on May 30, 2005, 02:27 PM
Quote from: Mangix on May 30, 2005, 01:20 PMim just saying Dev-C++ can compile.

As we've already explained several times, Dev-C++ cannot compile.  It can call CreateProcess() to run the MinGW port of the GNU C Compiler.

There's a reason Mangix was permanently banned from StealthBot.net.  And I'd just like to point out, they are a LOT more lax over at SB.net;)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Mangix

i checked the settings and it only shows Default Compiler. it doesnt let me chose anything else :(.

ok this is getting annoying. how about someone just splits this topic and send the bs to the trash can so that the maker of this thread can get help?

Quote1. Check in the "settings" section of your Dev C++ IDE. See how it has an option to use either the borland c++ compiler, or the mingw c++ compiler? These compilers are seperate programs which your IDE runs with a specified command line. Then it checks the output of these programs and parses it to display success or error messages.

2. You'll get there in 4 or 5 years.

ColT

Warriors' "quote signature" is quite funny. :D

|