Main Menu

Senior prank?

Started by UserLoser., May 24, 2005, 08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

uhm, put a car AROUND the flag pole?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Blaze

I saw that on MTV Senior Pranks.  Interesting prank.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Hitmen

The senior pranks at our school this year were lame. There was a water balloon fight in the cafeteria that lasted about 5 seconds, and then someone put baby oil on a staircase resulting in someone ending up in the hospital.

hismajesty

Last year they forked the school, I think they do that every year though.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 26, 2005, 07:19 PM
Last year they forked the school, I think they do that every year though.
wtf does that mean?  FORKED a school?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

disco

I dont know if this is what he means but I heard some places stick hundreds of plastic forks in the grass around the school as a prank.
Say it with me:

Ban

Its not a good prank if someone ends up getting hurt IMO

shout

Quote from: Ban on May 27, 2005, 09:41 AM
Its not a good prank if someone ends up getting hurt IMO

Then it's a great prank.

CrAz3D

I think only an idiot could/would hurt themselves on plastic forks sticking out of the ground.

For our football rivalry thing the 'Bulldawgs' usually get lots of Trojan condoms & put everywhere outside while we pour dog food on their sidewalks
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quote from: Disco on May 27, 2005, 02:19 AM
I dont know if this is what he means but I heard some places stick hundreds of plastic forks in the grass around the school as a prank.

Yeah. They put "04'" on the front lawn and then forks on the steps in the shape of an arrow and stuff.

Joe[x86]

^_^

Yeah.. how come I cant think of any good ideas? Meh.

QuoteA couple years ago the seniors hung dead deer from the basketball hoops in the gym, then put an outhouse on top of the gym.
:)

EDIT -
Blaze!  mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 501 5.1.8 < "Valhalla Legends Forum" <[email protected]>>... Domain of sender address [email protected] does not exist
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Ban

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 27, 2005, 11:46 AM
I think only an idiot could/would hurt themselves on plastic forks sticking out of the ground.

For our football rivalry thing the 'Bulldawgs' usually get lots of Trojan condoms & put everywhere outside while we pour dog food on their sidewalks

WAsn't directed at plastic forks. It was directed at
The senior pranks at our school this year were lame. There was a water balloon fight in the cafeteria that lasted about 5 seconds, and then someone put baby oil on a staircase resulting in someone ending up in the hospital.

SNiFFeR

What we are going to do this year is cover both parking lots with bird seeds.

Blaze

My friend is going to take 3 bags(50 pounds of rice) and put it all over the football field.  This could be interesting. :)
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

OOO! I want pictures of the exploded birds
(ré-bun-dance)

|