• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Virginia...

Started by hismajesty, May 20, 2005, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismajesty

is obviously the best school in existance - or at least in the ACC.

Q. Who would win a fight, UVA or God?
A. Trick question, UVA is God - fools. :P

(I don't really follow college sports, but this forum is pretty dead so...dicuss.)

This will be the year.

disco

Yeah! I dont really know to much about the specific players, but I enjoy going out and supporting the team as much as I can ;).
Say it with me:

Hazard

They lost too many players for this to be their year. UVA is not a good football school this year. Being the best in the ACC is kind of a laughing stock... there are usually 3 competetive ACC teams every year.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

hismajesty

Quote from: Disco on May 22, 2005, 02:17 AM
Yeah! I dont really know to much about the specific players, but I enjoy going out and supporting the team as much as I can ;).

Do you go to UVA?

disco

Not now, but in a year I will be. My Dad went there though, so we're both fans.
Say it with me:

hismajesty

[If I get in] I'll be going there in the Fall of 2007, so two years. My cousin went there, and is there now for medical school. I don't really want to go to grad school there, but definitely for my four year.

Grok

The vaunted UVA squad made a little trip down to Tallahassee this past fall, on national television, had their chance to shine against a downtrodden FSU team.

What happened?  Annihiliation.

A team needs to move beyond recruiting success to some occasional on-the-field success before comparing itself to God.

hismajesty

They lost in the Lacrosse semi-finals too, this just wasn't the year..that's all.

hismajesty

Since I don't really follow college football, I'm curious, what's the prediction for UVA this year? I'm sure some of the more in-the-know people here probably could answer.

Thanks.

Grok

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on September 01, 2005, 12:33 PM
Since I don't really follow college football, I'm curious, what's the prediction for UVA this year? I'm sure some of the more in-the-know people here probably could answer.

Thanks.

You can go to http://www.theacc.com and follow the football links to Virginia, and read about them there.

hismajesty

Yeah, VT owned them. We were watching this during our lunch break at Model UN (I caught most of the second half.) It was very dissapointing.