• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Re:Pure drop hack for sc/bw

Started by iago, April 24, 2003, 01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iago

It's only possible if you use the quantom phase variations of a NON-PROTOPLASMIC metal!  The type of metal is of the utmost importance!  Quickly now, do it!
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: iago on April 24, 2003, 01:40 PM
It's only possible if you use the quantom phase variations of a NON-PROTOPLASMIC metal!  The type of metal is of the utmost importance!  Quickly now, do it!

Is non-protoplasmic phosphorus metal ok?

LuMiNuS

Quote from: St0rm.iD on April 24, 2003, 08:04 PM

Thit this will work   ;) ..I 've tried it already  :P

iago

Quote from: LuMiNuS on April 24, 2003, 08:52 PM

NO! NEVER! It will seem like it works, but once the gravitixical pressure builds up it'll buckle and you'll be lucky if the Matrix can hold the pressure!!!

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: iago on April 24, 2003, 11:58 PM

NO! NEVER! It will seem like it works, but once the gravitixical pressure builds up it'll buckle and you'll be lucky if the Matrix can hold the pressure!!!

Ah, I see. I had a phase converter field around it so I didn't notice. Do you think that will cause irreversable damage to the spatial superstring ether?

iago

Quote from: St0rm.iD on April 25, 2003, 04:01 PM

Ah, I see. I had a phase converter field around it so I didn't notice. Do you think that will cause irreversable damage to the spatial superstring ether?

It's too hard to predict without an accurate quantum phasic analyzer, and those are only sold in the United States, so I don't have access to it.  It's best just to be safe an not do it.

l)ragon

Quote from: iago on April 25, 2003, 06:11 PM

It's too hard to predict without an accurate quantum phasic analyzer, and those are only sold in the United States, so I don't have access to it.  It's best just to be safe an not do it.

just use a phlux copasiter to regulate all of that.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Eibro

Quote from: dRAgoN on April 25, 2003, 11:04 PM

Eh? You MUST mean a flux capacitor.
Eibro of Yeti Lovers.

iago

Quote from: Eibro on April 25, 2003, 11:29 PM

A flux capacitor can only handle POLARIZED quantom radiation, not regular and certainly not protoplasmic!  

Unless you're planning to use it as a weapon, in which case a flux capacitor is ok for nonpolarized radiation, but it will only work on protoplasmic quantom radiation on a new moon!

tA-Kane

I happen to have a few of those lying around. Ole' Doc Brown was kind enough to "lose" the one he had, and I happen to have a resourceful friend who managed to duplicate it, using a transporter (and covered it up to look like an accident). Oh, by the way, I also have a transporter for sale, but don't come complaining to me when it starts cloning your worst enemies when they decide to beam over. Might be useful for a girlfriend, though (girlfriend*2!).
Macintosh programmer and enthusiast.
Battle.net Bot Programming: http://www.bash.org/?240059
I can write programs. Can you right them?

http://www.clan-mac.com
http://www.eve-online.com

iago

Quote from: tA-Kane on April 26, 2003, 01:02 AM

I happen to have a few of those lying around. Ole' Doc Brown was kind enough to "lose" the one he had, and I happen to have a resourceful friend who managed to duplicate it, using a transporter (and covered it up to look like an accident). Oh, by the way, I also have a transporter for sale, but don't come complaining to me when it starts cloning your worst enemies when they decide to beam over. Might be useful for a girlfriend, though (girlfriend*2!).

You know nothing about random failures in quantum space!  It'll duplicate your enemies and kill your girlfriends in a pattern that seems random, but will always make sure you lose out.  

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: iago on April 26, 2003, 02:48 AM

You know nothing about random failures in quantum space!  It'll duplicate your enemies and kill your girlfriends in a pattern that seems random, but will always make sure you lose out.  

Not for my. I overclocked my particle accellerator so now it just kills everyone elses girlfriend.

BTW iago, since you are so knowledgeable about phase variations in temporal matrices, if the electromagnetic pulse from a quasar were to be absorbed by a capacitating energy transciever, would the hydrogen ions bond or would they cause a neutron reaction?

iago

Quote from: St0rm.iD on April 26, 2003, 09:59 AM

Not for my. I overclocked my particle accellerator so now it just kills everyone elses girlfriend.

BTW iago, since you are so knowledgeable about phase variations in temporal matrices, if the electromagnetic pulse from a quasar were to be absorbed by a capacitating energy transciever, would the hydrogen ions bond or would they cause a neutron reaction?

It would cause a neutron reaction only in months that start with the letter J.

l)ragon

Quote from: iago on April 26, 2003, 12:55 PM

im looking forward to all the plasma storms they create also ^^
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: iago on April 26, 2003, 12:55 PM

OH SHIT!

THE WORLD HAS ONE MONTH TO LIVE! iago: IS THERE ANY WAY A PHOTON VARIANCE EMITTER COULD HALT THE REACTION?