• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

MyStiCaL[iL]@USEast.

Started by Mystical, May 18, 2005, 09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystical

Hmm, I would think it's about time for me to say "Hello"

I can't wait untill i get replies, Cause i know i will be on all of your $hit lists.
I know alot of people like to talk alot on this site! how you think your leet programming makes you better then every one else, how your spelling makes you better then us all. so thus I care not less what you say, TALK, TALK, TALK and waste your wonder full words of hatred on me.

I am who i am don't Judge on no one you don't know.

I know i don't know how to spell, I can barley program a bot, build a simple bot and get 300+ errors so what? i dont spend my life evolving around computers, I wonder what all of you would do If your power went out or your internet connections droped? probley cry :(

Those of you that have respect on not talkin shit on the first post someone makes and just wants to be kool then Sup? Other wise if you leave a dumbass commment It makes me feel special you wasted your time for me.

I only say this, cause i have read many other(s) that have posted there first post, and have seen how you almost ALL have replied to them.

Other then that about me,

1.  I am one of the Leaders of [iL]
2.  And the rest you need to not know of..

Oh and Yoni[vL] as you replied to Frozen[iL]'s Post

Your Quote "What's iL" Well,

1. ./Stats [iL] sexp
2. Immortal Legends

Hdx

Quote from: MyStiCaL on May 18, 2005, 09:59 PM
i dont spend my life evolving around computers,
I wonder what all of you would do If your power went out or your internet connections droped? probley cry :(
Then you dont belong here!
Anywho, Ive had the internet and powr go out, it was a pain :/ but i didnt cry. Just went out side and started messing with people who didnt know what was foing on. As for you spelling, I don't spell well either, but I try.
Also
Quote[8:06:16 PM] Normal games: 1435-339-48
But absolutly no ladder games? Your record means nothing! :P

Anywho, welcome, and Please dont think your better then us because you dont revalve around comps. And please call us nerds, because we are. (I refer everyone whom it applys as 'we') Also dont make cocky posts like this again it's jsut annoying. But w/e welcome
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Newby

Lol, immortal legends.

If the power went out, I'd either: use the UPS box I have below me, use the power strip that has back-up battery power to power everything, or just use a laptop.

I've got it covered!

And on a side note, welcome.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

QwertyMonster

hismajesty

I don't know if you know this or not, but you made quite a few spelling errors. My power was out for 7 days last year, I didn't cry.

Oh, and we're not arrogant, we're just better than you. Pleb.

Blaze

I have a generator just incase the power goes again. + I use a ups on my computer so that adds another 30 min.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

We had a generator for the last few days, but not at first. It was during Hurricane Isabel - when everyone on Madz thought I had died. :P

Yoni

Looks like another case of a non-geek being out-geeked by all the geekery.
Don't worry, non-geek. You are better than us at life.

(Or so we like to let you think.)

Mystical

One thing i do not get, Is i didn't say im better then any of you, yet you assume? i told you i didn't know how to spell, yet you comment about how bad i spell? Do u feel proud of your selfs putting other people down? does it make you special?

Oh It's Cause i'm not a great well known programmer is that why i get these comments? if i invented somthing like Stealthbot - BNLS - WAR3 Hash method i would be respected by everyone and you would be kissing my ass?

I pitty on the people that think they are better then every one else.

/Whoami? well i am who i am. That's all that needs to be said, Sorry i don't kiss ass to those who are 'bnet legends'?

Newby

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 19, 2005, 05:09 PM
I don't know if you know this or not, but you made quite a few spelling errors. My power was out for 7 days last year, I didn't cry.

You text messaged me recently because your power was out! :P
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Hdx

We posted this because your 'mood' when your posted 'sounded' cocky.
Quotei dont spend my life evolving around computers, I wonder what all of you would do If your power went out or your internet connections droped? probley cry
That made it sound like you were saying you were better then us for not knowing as much about computres as us. Also you basically said were were geeks who would die if there want a computer/internet.

Quotehow you think your leet programming makes you better then every one else, how your spelling makes you better then us all.
That was also annoying, Basically you said 'All I think is that you act like asses because you can program and spell. So i'm gona say screw you before you say screw me'

Something like that. You jsut 'sounded' like an ass -.-

~-~(HDX)~-~
PS: I know how to program, Three are many who can program better then I. I ask for help, they give. Most of the time w/o sassy comments. As long as I post logical questions that I have atleast attempted before. Aslo my spelling is monsterious, And people do rag on me for it sometimes ;) but noone (at least noone I know of) thinks there better then anyone else because of there spelling.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

shout

MyStiCaL, you are a douche.

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

hismajesty

Quote from: Newby on May 20, 2005, 09:05 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 19, 2005, 05:09 PM

You text messaged me recently because your power was out! :P

I was bored. I did not cry.

Mystical

Once again, Looks like people are assuming?

Getting real far assuming there arnt yah.