• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

XBox 360 or PS3?!

Started by NocBrute, May 17, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.a.B.B.i.T

I really don't care about post counts, as you aparently do, by reviving old and pointless topics with mundane and pointless responses which add absolutely nothing to the thread's overall value.

Topaz

He breathes life into the forums ;)

QwertyMonster

Falcon[anti-yL]

DeTaiLs

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on August 20, 2005, 12:52 AM
PS3>Xbox 360
I agree i never did like Microsoft's products, but I was checking out xbox 360 and it does have some pretty cool features so I might get it for the hell of it.

ExTiNcT-

Go With The 360 >:D Do You Already Have An X-Box???

Topaz

Sc00b.

also microsoft has sighned a deal with NVIDIA 4 backward compatibilityof old X-box games .. i have n X-Box n i am sticking with X-Box sry..

R.a.B.B.i.T

Please...for the love of god...use proper english.

MyndFyre

Quote from: daRktYpE on August 21, 2005, 08:42 PM
The PS3's controllers look like double-sided penises.
Sweet!  I hope that they vibrate too!

Er.... um.....

Gogo boomerang controllers!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

NocBrute

Quote from: MyndFyre on September 07, 2005, 09:12 PM
Quote from: daRktYpE on August 21, 2005, 08:42 PM
The PS3's controllers look like double-sided penises.
Sweet!  I hope that they vibrate too!

Er.... um.....

Gogo boomerang controllers!

lol you pervert, prolly gonna put them next to his dick to get horny off of LMFAO!

Sc00b.

>:(  i think i posted my grammer fine

MyndFyre

Quote from: Sc00b. on September 09, 2005, 05:45 PM
>:(  i think i posted my grammer fine

You don't even spell "grammar" correctly.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Sc00b.

|