• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Battle.net Client on Sony PSP

Started by Deception, May 17, 2005, 02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deception

Quote from: Warrior on May 19, 2005, 11:46 AM
Then why even ask? You know, other than annoying people into answering something your most likely never going to do?  You don't show the initiative to do something then you wonder why  I make an  assumption and get mad at others? Joke.

You totally missed the point of this thread, kid. I wanted to know if anyone out there has the skills to do it, and if so, I was curious to know how it could be done. That was it.
- Deception of Dark Council

Warrior

Let's see..you make a thread, ask how to do something, people answer you, you give them a rude response about how you will never do this. You still don't think you're out of line? 
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Deception

Quote from: Warrior on May 19, 2005, 07:25 PM
Let's see..you make a thread, ask how to do something, people answer you, you give them a rude response about how you will never do this. You still don't think you're out of line? 

You're the one who is "out of line". I didn't give any "rude response" on this thread to anyone who was answering my questions. I think what you deem as a "rude response" is only your biased view of my posts.

Warrior

It's based on common sense, whatever I don't want this trashed .
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Deception

Quote from: Warrior on May 19, 2005, 10:15 PM

Like ArchAngel, you are an arrogant fool. I pitty you.

Warrior

I pitty your immaturity.

R.a.B.B.i.T

Quote from: Warrior on May 20, 2005, 12:17 AM

I pitty your immaturity.
I second.

Kp

I had hoped the regulars would've learned to ignore (meaning: not respond to) Deception by now, but this is getting ridiculous.  Get back on topic, let the thread die, or it'll be locked.  Those're your choices.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

R.a.B.B.i.T

Deception

Quote from: Kp on May 20, 2005, 10:39 AM
I had hoped the regulars would've learned to ignore (meaning: not respond to) Deception by now, but this is getting ridiculous.  Get back on topic, let the thread die, or it'll be locked.  Those're your choices.

Yeah. If you can't beat 'em, ignore 'em.

Ignore the problem and it will go away, right Kp?

Kp

Quote from: Deception on May 20, 2005, 04:22 PM
Quote from: Kp on May 20, 2005, 10:39 AMI had hoped the regulars would've learned to ignore (meaning: not respond to) Deception by now, but this is getting ridiculous.  Get back on topic, let the thread die, or it'll be locked.  Those're your choices.
Yeah. If you can't beat 'em, ignore 'em.

Ignore the problem and it will go away, right Kp?

Exactly.  If you keep talking and nobody responds, you're spamming and we ban you.  For that matter, if you keep causing trouble you'll probably get banned even if people do keep responding. :)
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

|