• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Re: BnetDocs returns once again

Started by MyndFyre, May 11, 2005, 10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyndFyre

Hrm.  Deleting User Loser's (not the real UL's) account should give you an option to delete all of his posts, which would make all of the evil two-year-old replies go away and all the threads fall back to normal :)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Archangel

Please.... reading topics from 2003 is not my hobbie
I'm not an Addict.

Warrior

LOL OMFG. That made me almost choke on soda. Someone posing as UserLoser lol!
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Archangel

Quote from: Warrior on May 11, 2005, 10:11 PM
LOL OMFG. That made me almost choke on soda. Someone posing as UserLoser lol!

lol, even if its UserLoser, this idiot should be banned.
I'm not an Addict.

Warrior

Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Archangel

Ok, i know he is not UserLoser, this kid is a poser...
I'm not an Addict.

Arta

Quote from: Deception on May 11, 2005, 10:09 PM
Thank you Arta. BnetDocs is invaluable.

My pleasure :)

Glad it's helpful.

Archangel

Quote from: Arta[vL] on May 11, 2005, 10:16 PM
Quote from: Deception on May 11, 2005, 10:09 PM
Thank you Arta. BnetDocs is invaluable.

My pleasure :)

Glad it's helpful.

Yah, bnetdocs is the <3.
I'm not an Addict.

Adron

Quote from: MyndFyre on May 11, 2005, 10:09 PM
Hrm.  Deleting User Loser's (not the real UL's) account should give you an option to delete all of his posts, which would make all of the evil two-year-old replies go away and all the threads fall back to normal :)

If it weren't for people like MyndFyre ;)

MyndFyre

Quote from: Adron on May 12, 2005, 10:02 AM
Quote from: MyndFyre on May 11, 2005, 10:09 PM

If it weren't for people like MyndFyre ;)

I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or not... :P
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

iago

I'm not really sure what happened.  Maybe it was a bad idea to split this post, because I have no idea what happened :-/
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

MyndFyre

Quote from: iago on May 13, 2005, 04:14 PM
I'm not really sure what happened.  Maybe it was a bad idea to split this post, because I have no idea what happened :-/

Someone named "User Loser" started posting here with a lot of trash talk.  My post (above) was the first reply after the damage had been done.

Kp

Some other moderator had already blown away the fake UL's posts, so I split the new segment off into a new thread.  If the regulars have suggestions for a better way of handling such posts, speak up.  Of course, my personal favorite is to ignore the offender until the moderator(s) remove his posts, and then let the contaminated thread fade peacefully into the past.  That would've happened here if people hadn't started responding!
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Warrior

Sorry :[! I at first thought he had done it on accident.