• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I found a problem with BNLS.

Started by Deception, May 05, 2005, 11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Deception

Quote from: QwertyMonster on May 09, 2005, 12:50 PM
I dont use BNLS either! Hashes all the way baby! :P

Funny how a minute ago you were completely hating on me for saying I don't use BNLS and once iago sides with me you change your mind. It goes to show that you are a follower.
- Deception of Dark Council

Deception

Someone seriously needs to delete this thread. It was stupid to post this here. I should have realized that all you kids can't have a serious discussion and it would lead to your pathetic flaming.

effect

Just face it loooozerz BNLS Sucks  8)
Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

Hdx

God, are you retarded? Anywho not to argue, but stop posting people, and let this dammen thread die if no mods are ehre to delete/close it.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

effect

no we must let everyone know that BNLS is the worst!  >:(

MyndFyre

Quote from: HdxBmx27 on May 09, 2005, 06:29 PM
God, are you retarded? Anywho not to argue, but stop posting people, and let this dammen thread die if no mods are ehre to delete/close it.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Are you asking God if He is retarded?  :P
(I figured that this topic is already off-topic enough for me to be able to make a stupid post.  Get off me).
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

effect

Hey i do it all the time! no problem!

Networks

Quote from: effect on May 09, 2005, 06:23 PM
Just face it loooozerz BNLS Sucks  8)

Lies! It has it's usefulness, I don't personally use it anymore but I don't go about publically announcing I hate it or anything. If you don't use it why do you care whether other do?

hm..........iago is a butthead! (yes butthead dammit!)

* Networks ponders how many threads we can go! Lets break a world record guys!

Hdx

Quote from: Networks on May 09, 2005, 07:51 PM
* Networks ponders how many threads we can go! Lets break a world record guys!

1085 pages??? holy crap. (Ive seent his befor, but hte site it was on got shutdown.)
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Warrior

I personally don't agree with iago on this matter and never have. I think that if you're scared to send some data to a server because you fear people are out to get you and take your password, then you should get off the internet. Anyone who says BNLS is insecure is paranoid. Period.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

UserLoser.

Quote from: Warrior on May 09, 2005, 08:00 PM
I personally don't agree with iago on this matter and never have. I think that if you're scared to send some data to a server because you fear people are out to get you and take your password, then you should get off the internet. Anyone who says BNLS is insecure is paranoid. Period.

Anyone who says sending data for a free gaming service in plain text and whines about security is paranoid

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Deception

Quote from: UserLoser on May 09, 2005, 08:13 PM

Anyone who says sending plain text data for a free gaming service in plain text is paranoid

?

UserLoser.

Quote from: Deception on May 10, 2005, 12:38 AM
Quote from: UserLoser on May 09, 2005, 08:13 PM

Anyone who says sending plain text data for a free gaming service in plain text is paranoid

?

Oops, that makes no sense.  Fixed

QwertyMonster

Why dont we just face that he doesn't like it and get on with life? :P

|