• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

[Solved]D2 Game Server Packets

Started by Ringo, May 05, 2005, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hdx

Speakin of DLL files, can anyone point me twoords a tut on making come? In c of coruse, mainly how to give access to sertian functions.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Ringo

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q187912/#XSLTH3125121122120121120120
think this is what ur looking for, if not it should beable to take u to the place that does :P

Ringo

Its now 7am in the morning and im no closer to understanding this, im more confused than anything else.
After another look through the forum, it seems alot of you have the code for ingame compression, maybe somone who knows both C and VB can help me convert the rest of it?
Or if anyone who has it in VB could possibly post it so i can see how it works?

Hdx

Quote from: Ringo on May 05, 2005, 09:23 PM
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q187912/#XSLTH3125121122120121120120
think this is what ur looking for, if not it should beable to take u to the place that does :P
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Gah, you dont know how long i've been looking for an example of that :/ So much more easier then using a header file.

Now I can finally port my most tedious functions to C to optamize them!
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Ringo

np, if u feel like pasteing brand.x's code into a dll somtime please post it ^_^

MyndFyre

Quote from: Ringo on May 06, 2005, 01:04 AM
np, if u feel like pasteing brand.x's code into a dll somtime please post it ^_^

OMG just get gcc already if you just want it in a DLL!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Ringo

Quote from: MyndFyre on May 06, 2005, 04:14 AM
Quote from: Ringo on May 06, 2005, 01:04 AM

OMG just get gcc already if you just want it in a DLL!

And how much will that set me back?

QwertyMonster

Why doesnt somebody just do this guy a favour and compile it to a .DLL.

MyndFyre, you can. You program in C/C++.

Yegg

Quote from: QwertyMonster on May 06, 2005, 09:22 AM

MyndFyre already answered every question of Ringo's earlier in this thread. I was going to try and help him, but after reading through MyndFyre's post, everything was already done. I don't really think he needs a dll.

UserLoser.

Just use D2Client.dll

shout

I put it in a dll, but there is no guarantee it will work. It compiled fine and I exported the two functions.

If it does not work, tough luck, don't whine to me.

PM me your e-mail and I will send it to you.

Quote from: Yegg on May 06, 2005, 01:57 PM

MyndFyre already answered every question of Ringo's earlier in this thread. I was going to try and help him, but after reading through MyndFyre's post, everything was already done. I don't really think he needs a dll.

MyndFyre is a .Net guru.

Tazo

had to remove assert(0);
d2.dll

Ringo

Thanks very much!

[edit]
Im getting entry point not found :(

Private Declare Function GamePacketSize Lib "d2.dll" (ByRef Data As String, ByRef Size As Integer, ByRef Offset As Integer) As Integer
Private Declare Function GamePacketDecode Lib "d2.dll" (ByRef inData As String, ByVal inSize As Integer, ByRef outData As String, ByVal outMax As Integer, ByRef outSize As Integer) As Integer

Is that right in VB6?

Warrior

Could possibly be an error in the DLL
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

MyndFyre

Quote from: Shout on May 06, 2005, 03:09 PM
I put it in a dll, but there is no guarantee it will work. It compiled fine and I exported the two functions.

If it does not work, tough luck, don't whine to me.

PM me your e-mail and I will send it to you.

Quote from: Yegg on May 06, 2005, 01:57 PM

MyndFyre is a .Net guru.

I still know how to compile a C DLL.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

|