• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

PHP Sockets Suck -- Need Help

Started by R.a.B.B.i.T, April 25, 2005, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.a.B.B.i.T

My bot works so far, but times out when receiving 0x29 from Battle.Net.  I tried upping the timeout delay, but that just gave this error:
QuoteWarning: socket_read() unable to read from socket
  • : An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. in d:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\bnls\bns_bncs_class.php on line 285
Stupid PHP sockets -.-

Anyone have any ideas on how I might be able to solve this?

Adron

That sounds a bit like an ip ban...

R.a.B.B.i.T

In every other language I've made a connection to Battle.Net it, it would refuse to connect when I got IP banned.  In my PHP script I can connect and disconnect, but it times out on 0x29, which is packet #3 in the logon sequence.

UserLoser.

maybe you're sending a bad packet and it's disconnecting you/not responding from bad length/whatever else

R.a.B.B.i.T

Gah.  That's crap.  I'll have to check my code then.  But if I can't find anything I'll be back!

MyndFyre

Quote from: rabbit on April 27, 2005, 09:43 AM
Gah.  That's crap.  I'll have to check my code then.  But if I can't find anything I'll be back!

Check your packet dumps, too.  :)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

R.a.B.B.i.T

Packet dumps with that code are evil, I still have to make a function like DebugOutput() to clean them up.