• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Re: profile launcher problems

Started by dope, April 10, 2005, 04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dope

UserLoser.

If you had free memory, you wouldn't be getting "Out of memory" error, now would you?

dope

no I wouldn't which is weird that this program is not running. as I'm looking at my taskmgr and seeing i have tonnes of free mem. So hrmm which is going to be right  Windows taskmgr or profile launcher hrmmm i wonder?

Retained

I know this may sound strange but it might just work.

Anyway, along time ago stealthbot use to get this error too because i'm guessing the installer didnt install/register the VB ocx's correctly (It was Stealth's fault!!), and i'm guessing thats your problem too :P

go to: http://www.stealthbot.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=2

Download all the .ocx files and place them in C:\WINDOWS\system32 if your comp is Windows XP or higher, otherwise place it in C:\WINDOWS\system (you'll probably get something about replacing them, click yes I guess.)

After you have done this, go to start -> run -> type regsvr32 "the ocx name" ( I suggest you do this one at a time, like download one file place it in folder, then register it through regsvr.)

THis should work, cause i had this error for the profile launcher too, and i did what i posted above and it fixed it :O.

dope

heh thx but I fixed the problem already... Reformatted ><  didn't work out to bad anyways, got rid of some annoying spyware too. heh
thx for your post though anyways, I bet your right.

Spht

Quote from: dope on April 10, 2005, 12:55 PM
Earlier I installed profile launcher and use it and it worked fine, then i deleted it and reinstalled sphtbot3 to a different folder, and when i tried to reinstall the profile launcher it give me a run time error 7 "Out of memory" i have rebooted a few time and I know I'm not out of memory. Any idea as to what the problem might be?

Easy!  All you have to do is free up...nevermind.

dope

yes nevermind is right, as it was not a memory problem, just a BUG.

QwertyMonster

Quote from: dope on April 11, 2005, 12:39 PM
yes nevermind is right, as it was not a memory problem, just a BUG.

It wasnt a bug. You needed to free up some memory or re-dl the bot.

Edit: Or do Retained said. :P

dope

qwerty god your an anoyying child. It was a fucking bug, It wasn't memory and i did re DL it and that didn't work so before you make any more stupid comments trying to make yourself buddy buddies with the vL bigheads you can once again suck my cock, what is this... like the 3rd time you have sucked my dick so far?   BECAUSE YES IT WAS A BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

UserLoser.

Quote from: dope on April 11, 2005, 02:31 PM
Don't tell me what is wrong with my stuff, I'm pretty sure i know what was wrong.

What was wrong?

Akamas

QuoteDon't tell me what is wrong with my stuff, I'm pretty sure i know what was wrong.
If you knew then why did you ask for help?
QuoteAny idea as to what the problem might be?
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

dope

Well akamas If you read all the posts you might realise I didn't know what was wrong at first but figured it out later. OK?

After I tried every possible thing to get it working, even trying to run the program in safe mode, it still didn't work. So at theat point I knew it was a problem with the profile launcher. What exactly was wrong, I'm not sure. It was a bug of some type.

Akamas

Quote from: dope on April 11, 2005, 03:20 PM
Well akamas If you read all the posts you might realise I didn't know what was wrong at first but figured it out later. OK?

After I tried every possible thing to get it working, even trying to run the program in safe mode, it still didn't work. So at theat point I knew it was a problem with the profile launcher. What exactly was wrong, I'm not sure. It was a bug of some type.

I see that you removed,

QuoteDon't tell me what is wrong with my stuff, I'm pretty sure i know what was wrong.

From your origional post,

Quote from: dope on April 11, 2005, 02:31 PM
qwerty god your an anoyying child. It was a fucking bug, It wasn't memory and i did re DL it and that didn't work so before you make any more stupid comments trying to make yourself buddy buddies with the vL bigheads you can once again suck my cock, what is this... like the 3rd time you have sucked my dick so far?   BECAUSE YES IT WAS A BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Don't tell me what is wrong with my stuff, I'm pretty sure i know what was wrong.

I'm assuming you removed it because you realized that you looked like a moron.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

dope

I'm assuming that you didn't respond to mine because your comment didn't make sense?

yes the way I worded it was very childish looking
thats is why I removed it

dope

Akamas do you realize your first post makes you look like a moron?
Or do you realize that your post has no use as the issue I was having was solved after the 4th post?