• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

how do you get past firewalls

Started by programermcgeek, March 31, 2005, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

programermcgeek

well, im trying to play a prank on my friend, but he has nortan personal firewall, he saw me email his ip to me, but he doesnt know what its for. so i need to know how to get past firewalls, ima newb hacker

DeTaiLs

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Newby

You kill yourself for doing something as stupid as trying to "hack" somebody.

Tell him to turn it off, if you're so concerned.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

Or turn it off yourself. Norton is one of the easiest AV/Firewall programs to turn off by a third party program. Some have protection against it, so hacks/viruses/whatever don't turn off the AV but not good ol' Norton.

programermcgeek

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 31, 2005, 05:59 PM
Or turn it off yourself. Norton is one of the easiest AV/Firewall programs to turn off by a third party program. Some have protection against it, so hacks/viruses/whatever don't turn off the AV but not good ol' Norton.

HOW

MyndFyre

Quote from: programermcgeek on March 31, 2005, 06:17 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 31, 2005, 05:59 PM
HOW
Well, at my house, I right-click on the icon in the system tray, and click "Disable Norton Internet Security."  In the 2005 version, it pops up asking how long I want to do so; select "Permanently" or "Indefinitely," or whatever the equivalent option is.

Also: don't be a newb.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Blaze

Ohh, your the "eleet h4x0r" you should be able to figure it out.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

MyndFyre

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 31, 2005, 06:21 PM
Quote from: programermcgeek on March 31, 2005, 06:17 PM
HOW

Make a program to do it.

If you're going down that path, maybe the EnumProcesses, OpenProcess, and ExitProcess functions would be helpful.

TerminateProcess would be good too.

To the person below who said that you're trying to be as vague as possible: do you REALLY think that he's going to know how to use this information?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

hismajesty

I'm trying to be as vague as possible, shh!

programermcgeek

well, if your calling me eleet, then your down right stupid...also, i have no access to his house to put in the program...so is there any other way, like some program?