• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

You receive loot: [Keeper's Woolies]

Started by Spht, March 30, 2005, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spht

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=5332

Nice upgrade!  Check out that agility!  Finally something I can use myself and not sell it on the auction house!

Let me try this on...

WTF!

I'll go back to my Tough Scorpid Leggings...  I think the art department forgot to finish this one.

l)ragon

lmfao that maybe what they are soposed to look like to them, I remember when they changed a crap load of the plate armors and what was once steel ended up looking like cloth.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Thing

Dude, you look like a manwhore!  Are you selling your mangina to rich Gnome females now?
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

UserLoser.

Quote from: Thing on April 01, 2005, 09:05 AM
Dude, you look like a manwhore!  Are you selling your mangina to rich Gnome females now?

His character doesn't even have a bulge :p

hismajesty

I think I might want to get a WoW subscription now...

MyndFyre

Sadly that would be only a mild upgrade from the Triprunner Dungarees I have now, which I got at level 30....  :P
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.