• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Re: Final Warning: All Read

Started by Joe[x86], March 30, 2005, 03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe[x86]

Ow, harsh.

I'm not sure if I'm actually a regular. I'm not here as often as other places, but most everyone seems to know me and I'm here often enough. Have I been a problem on the vL forums, by any chance?

EDIT: I was being serious and funny at the same time, or at least trying.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Adron

Are you switching names? If you are, you should know that it's a bad idea.

Joe[x86]

Switching names? I changed my username from JoeTheOdd to Joey in my profile, but thats all.

Adron

K.. Just want to let you know that some people (including me) don't like having to track new names, and consider it an aggravating circumstance if some other type of "problem" arises involving the person's posts.

Meh

I find that when people change theyre avatars worse. I dont bother with names but look at the avatars.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on March 30, 2005, 10:53 AM
I find that when people change theyre avatars worse. I dont bother with names but look at the avatars.

Heh, it threw me off when someone else started using the Ryu avatar.  I'm pretty sure Misgnomer is somewhat unique to me, though. :)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Joe[x86]

The inverted blue-kid of doom is unique to me, and a few stalkers of mine, none of which come arround here. I might switch my icon to Joetheodd @ Durotan, though.

iago

Back to the question at hand...

No, Joey, Grok's decision to post this (that?) wasn't influenced by you, as far as I know.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Joe[x86]

Thank you, iago. :)

EDIT: 300 posts. Wewt.

Hostile

Try asking one of them "hey am I a problem on the VL forums?" and see what they say.
Honestly... you're a dipshit Joe and deserve to be banned for even starting a thread like this. But since you've taken the liberty of being such a prime example in making a thread in responce to a thread which warned you not to do the very thing you just did, I will share a few things with you...

Grok posted that thread and was totally in the right for doing so. vL has and always will be a place for us members to hang around with other people who happen to have a similar interest as we do. I agree we often shut ourselves off from alot of the non-members but that is the sheer fault of the people who Grok was refering to in posting that thread.

vL is not by any means doing anything to gain alot of popularity right now and that is more then fine, so the majority of the people who are here right now should be relatively knowledgable on what WE want out of our channel/forum community. Its to the point where weve done what can do, and hopefully even helped a few of you (and ourselves) grow up a little. If you or anyone else is just not to the point where they can realize this after this much time, then well... yes it is time for you to move on to a place you fit in better. In the mean time, to all of the community members who contribute without taking in return, We have noticed you, and thank you for giving us good reading material every evening.
- Hostile is sexy.

iago

Quote from: Hostile on March 31, 2005, 06:22 PM
Try asking one of them "hey am I a problem on the VL forums?" and see what they say.
Honestly... you're a dipshit Joe and deserve to be banned for even starting a thread like this.

Just a note, he didn't start it, he replied to Grok's and it got split off :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Hostile

The fact that he made the thread isn't the point, the fact he made the reply regardless is. Its time for some spring cleaning and it should be to the point where we don't have to babysit people. Hes 14 not 4. I'm not asking for you to be banned but if you don't realize this by now Joe you might as well be.
- Hostile is sexy.

Blaze

I dedicate my new avatar to you.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Meh

Quote from: Blaze on April 03, 2005, 03:34 PM
I dedicate my new avatar to you.
My life is now complete ;)

UserLoser.

Am I a problem on the vL forums?