• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Paying to be teached VB

Started by Vaughn, March 27, 2005, 07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazo

QuoteTopic: Paying to be teached VB  (Read 57 times)
Maybe you should think about brushing up on your grammar first, I can help you with that for a reasonable price lol

Blaze

Quote from: LivedKrad on March 28, 2005, 07:38 AM
Quote from: UserLoser on March 27, 2005, 07:43 PM
Realizing*
you're*
If I was going for grammar award, I would have told you. At least i'm not typing like hdx.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Blaze

That wasn't ment to be a flame, it was a reference.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Warrior

Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Grok

Most of the replies in this thread disappoint me.  Someone came to this community looking for help.  If you are not going to be a positive influence in their learning, then why are you responding?  I wrote a couple of you about your individual responses, and I could have written others.

Attempts to humiliate each other publicly are not welcome here.  Spelling and grammar corrections are generally cheap and a waste of time and space.

Adron

Quote from: Grok on April 11, 2005, 06:28 AM
Most of the replies in this thread disappoint me.  Someone came to this community looking for help.  If you are not going to be a positive influence in their learning, then why are you responding?  I wrote a couple of you about your individual responses, and I could have written others.

Attempts to humiliate each other publicly are not welcome here.  Spelling and grammar corrections are generally cheap and a waste of time and space.

Wheee! Grok is back on the forum! Welcome back from the W o W!

Warrior

I've already been helping him on AIM :p

NetNX

http://netnx.net (Connect to my teamspeak server details on that site) me and l2k-shadow are usually on there... we dont generally mind helping as long as you're not a complete dumbass.

UnLeaDeD

You can always try a P2P program and find a nice PDF book for VB. :P

Psycho

Vaughn, I think you would be better off with looking at tutorials and buying a book. And asking Warrior for help, he seems to be the only one really helping you. Good luck. Also if you need I'll make some tutorials for you. Basically just to get you started in learning.

Yegg

People don't always want to spend money. Of course you can always rent a book, no one ever rents programming books it seems. (Well, my library is in the ghetto so nevermind...). There are plenty of websites out there that provide very informative tutorials for multiple (or even more than whatever that might be) programming languages. The site I prefer is http://programmingtutorials.com, but this is of course not the only site out there. If you ever need quick answers to your question involving programming (or practicaly any computer technology topic there is), you can use http://forums.devshed.com. It's my all time favorite forums site. I would highly suggest using it for help (as well as here on ValhallaLegends Forums). Hope this helps.

LivedKrad

Quote from: Psycho on April 26, 2005, 07:23 AM
Vaughn, I think you would be better off with looking at tutorials and buying a book. And asking Warrior for help, he seems to be the only one really helping you. Good luck. Also if you need I'll make some tutorials for you. Basically just to get you started in learning.

I'm glad that the few posts Warrior made to this topic were the only ones considered even remotely close to offering help. Thanks for your expert analysis, Psycho.

Yegg

And mine wasn't? Was his even help? Are you being sarcastic?

Warrior

|