• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Happy Easter!

Started by QwertyMonster, March 27, 2005, 03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QwertyMonster

Happy easter everybody. Dont get too fat with the eggs! :P

Meh

I forgot about easter and didnt buy any one any eggs. I rushed out last night to find they had all gone. I had to settle for boxes of chocolate.

QwertyMonster

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on March 27, 2005, 03:55 AM
I forgot about easter and didnt buy any one any eggs. I rushed out last night to find they had all gone. I had to settle for boxes of chocolate.

Rofl! I've got about 5 sitting on the table, and of course my girlfriend got me presents, as i did for her too. :P

hismajesty

We don't color eggs for Easter generally. But my mom always gives us tons of chocolate in our Easter Baskets.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I got a bunch of eggs with tootsie rolls lol

DeTaiLs

Is it me or the older u get the more u realize how much holidays suck

Blaze

No, its not just you. I wish I still could get a pound of chocolate for easter. mmm sugar...
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

Quote from: DeTaiLs on March 27, 2005, 04:33 PM
Is it me or the older u get the more u realize how much holidays suck

It's just you I think. I still like getting stuff for no reason except that it's a certain day. I only got a DVD for easter this year though, I guess since I just bought all those clothes, going to concert tommorow, etc. I also still did an easter egg hunt, I've been obsessed with them my entire life. When I was little I made my mom hide them in the house over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

DeTaiLs

well it really aint easter but like x-mas when u get older u gotta spend hours on end in the mall looking for gifts and u gotta find that perfect gift for your gf, stand in line for hours trying to get the toy. It just seems the older you get the more responsibility comes with it which just sucks the fun out of holidays

hismajesty

I don't know, I'm just different I guess. I like the experience of being in the mall around Christmas time - except for the long lines/crowds, but like the decorations and music and stuff I really like.

Mephisto

Quote from: DeTaiLs on March 27, 2005, 07:06 PM
well it really aint easter but like x-mas when u get older u gotta spend hours on end in the mall looking for gifts and u gotta find that perfect gift for your gf, stand in line for hours trying to get the toy. It just seems the older you get the more responsibility comes with it which just sucks the fun out of holidays

Hmm...I don't know about everyone else but I like to go shopping in the mall with friends (not like girls do).  But generally I go and hang out with friends and buy stuff that I like...and around xmas stuff other people in my family like...

Mangix

not celebrating easter rocks :).

QwertyMonster

Im 12 (13 this year) and i got loads of eggs.

Hey; guess what im doing right now. *Eats another bit of easter egg* mmm :P

Adron

Quote from: DeTaiLs on March 27, 2005, 07:06 PM

Maybe you have the wrong gf? Buying gifts for someone you like is supposed to be an enjoyable task ;)