• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Yay!

Started by shout, March 23, 2005, 11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeTaiLs

Techno was made to be played in clubs which is pretty annoying to boot in the clubs it wasent made for some azn dude by himself trying to act cool in his rice burner

CrAz3D

Lol, k, I guess I'll turn of DJ DieselBoy then
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

I decided that any band/artist with "DJ" in its name sucks.  When I copied my friend's entire music collection, I eventually did a fine/delete of all "*DJ*"
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Master_Nabo

One thing I never understood is why kids buy crappy cars and put so much money into a system, a muffler and rims?  Why not by a half decent car or a brand new one?  It may last you longer.

But I got nothin' against rap/techno music, as long as:
A: It doesn't wake me up in the middle of the night
B: It doesn't suck
C: Your vechile sounds like it is falling apart when you play loud music

Speakin' of loud cars, today at pratice, some dumb crap though it would be cool since his muffler fell off of his Chevy Beretta, that he would drop in into neutral and rev it up constantly for about 30 minutes.  Can loosers at least go home after school and have a life, or at least do that at home?  I guess they need to drive there crappy cars back to school to hang out in the parking lot, because they are soo cool, they hang out in a school parking lot.

hismajesty

I definitely agree, I personally have no passion to soup up the car that I'll get - or any car I'll ever get. So that doesn't apply to me, thankfully. =)

CrAz3D

I spent $24k on my truck with extended warranty & such.  I've purchased a tuner for the truck's computer ($440), a front-only lift kit (to level it out)[$115], a loudER muffler ($84), need to buy pipe for the muffler ($?), pretty exhaust tips for the pipe ($60), hopefully sometime a 'Tonka' polished aluminum grill ($200)

Why would you NOT want a better/more unique car than you have?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

It may be cool to have a LOUD ASS car for a while, but would it not get annoying driving everywhere and just hearing your exhast? It is SO damn annoying when I am at home and hear LOUD cars drive past my house. Think of other people before you go around in a car that loud.

I really would not mind having a subwoofers in my car, but I need balance. If I have uber-bass I need uber-treble and uber-mids. And no matter how cool you think it may sound, trunks rattling does not sound good. Fasten down those trunk lids!

Master_Nabo

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 29, 2005, 09:00 PM
I spent $24k on my truck with extended warranty & such.  I've purchased a tuner for the truck's computer ($440), a front-only lift kit (to level it out)[$115], a loudER muffler ($84), need to buy pipe for the muffler ($?), pretty exhaust tips for the pipe ($60), hopefully sometime a 'Tonka' polished aluminum grill ($200)

Why would you NOT want a better/more unique car than you have?

Well, if the truck is good to begin with (a really good engine, being in great shape, new, not junky), it doesn't hurt to make it unique.  But, if it is the difference of making a unique but crappy car and a decent regular car, I would go with the decent regular car.

By all means I am not suggesting not getting better speakers in your truck (my '96 Ford Ranger sucks at playing music), I'm just thinking that money can go somewhere else, such as better tires, a leather cover, an undercoating (if you live where it snows a lot), a roll cage (if your crazy), a super charger...  I am thinking more pratical than nice looking.  There isn't anything better than seeing the face of someone who got their butt whooped in a race by a decent looking truck with supped up engine while they have a loud muffler and shiney rims.

Plus, I don't want to be on the black list of the local police who always seem to find those "unique" cars and bust them for the smallest thing.

Quote from: Shout on March 30, 2005, 10:37 AM
...is SO damn annoying when I am at home and hear LOUD cars drive past my house. Think of other people before you go around in a car that loud.

I have the same problem, at about 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM, from one of my neighbors.  If I didn't have school in the morning, it wouldn't be that much of a problem, but when it wakes me up (I sleep like a rock normally), it is really annoying.

iago

On the plus side, I got used to sleeping through noise.  I used to work nights so I'd sleep 9am - 5pm, which is when the world's noisiest, and I quickly got used to sleeping with phones ringing, dog barking, people talking, heavy traffic, etc.

The trick is to not care.  If you care, you get stressed about it and it does hurt your sleep.  If you just ignore it, there's no problem.  This goes especially for the phone -- I can sleep through a ringing phone if I just don't care.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

My truck won't be super loud, it will be noticable though ;)

As for the speakers, I'll use them til they bust.  But before I would get new speakers that are louder, I'll fix a few rattles that are in my door (stupid plastic crap)
(ré-bun-dance)

|