• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Saving toby?

Started by Lenny, March 18, 2005, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenny

www.savetoby.com

Will I have any legality against him if I donate, it doesn't reach the required amount by June 30th and he doesn't consume toby?  Since he has proposed an agreement, and by donating both parties accept the terms. 

Just food for thought (pun intended).
The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

WARNING: The preceding message may have contained content unsuitable for young children.

Lenny

Also, note that I am not promoting you donate to him or buy his merchandise.  I'm simply creating a discussion.
The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

WARNING: The preceding message may have contained content unsuitable for young children.

Thing

I have something for Toby...

That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

Blaze

That is a great idea, hold an animals life for ransom! *Grins*
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

Yes, that is a truely great idea. Sick, none the less, but great indeed. I highly doubt he'll actually eat him, unless he's just a freakin' weirdo.

I've been trying to think of ways to make $1000, too bad one of my dogs died, and my other dog/cat was put to sleep - and I don't think putting my sister up for something like this is completely legal... :P

Blaze

I agree with you that he won't eat him.  I also thought about ransoming my sisters life.  I don't know how she would like it, but hey I'm sure I could give some of the money to her too.

Arta

Balance: 18,462.12 USD

What in God's name is wrong with these people?!

quasi-modo

I have a good idea... people will pay for more if we hold a torrent site for ransom! Oh wait... they did that already.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Blaze

We have to get someone to fake kidnap Yoni.  We would make millions.  Just think about it.

Meh

I thought when it siad hed eat the rabbit, that hed pick it up[ and taker a bite while it was a live. I was disapointed when he said he was gonna cook it. I mean wtf, I can see ppl do that at restaurantes.

Lenny

No one has answered my question yet, if it doesn't hit 50k and he doesn't eat Toby, will I be able to take legal action against him if I donated money?
The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

Meh

Probabley not, but some people are stupid enough to pay him to not eat a rabit. I wanna see that ball of fur be killed. he should at least hurt it in a gorey way and take a picture so us sickos can see something cool. I wanna see him slit itsa throat ort something bloody.

Lenny

Well I do have some sympathy for Toby, but only because he reminds me of the gopher from Caddyshack.

The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

Blaze

I loved that movie. :)

Stealth

The person who created that website is a genius.
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot