Previous topic - Next topic

highdrcropper

any one know where i can get current d2 hashes for a bot

MyndFyre

You can obtain them by:
1.) Installing the game.
2.) Downloading the latest update.

Ta-da!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Networks

Quote from: MyndFyre on March 18, 2005, 11:39 AM
You can obtain them by:
1.) Installing the game.

Ta-da!

You're so smart MyndFyre! I wish I could be like you :'(

shout

You can also obtain them by writing new game files.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Networks on March 18, 2005, 12:18 PM
You can obtain them by:
1.) Installing the game.

Ta-da!

Yes I know.  If only everyone was.....  the disease of stupidity would be gone!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

shout

Quote from: MyndFyre on March 18, 2005, 12:33 PM
Quote from: Networks on March 18, 2005, 12:18 PM
You can obtain them by:
1.) Installing the game.

Ta-da!

Yes I know.  If only everyone was.....  the disease of stupidity would be gone!

If the disease of stupidity were gone, then there would be no one to take advantage of.

UserLoser.

Quote from: QwertyMonster on March 18, 2005, 12:32 PM
You could always go to This site for some hashes? Dont know if for 1.12 though :-\ I last dled them for 1.11b, dunno if updated yet. But heck, try them.

Yes, there are no 1.12 or 1.11b because Diablo II is still currently at revision 1.10

[Kp edit: killed link.  It rather defeats the point of being unhelpful if somebody goes and posts a link to the game files.]

Blaze

I think he was thinking about starcraft but your right still UserLoser.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

MyndFyre

Quote from: UserLoser on March 18, 2005, 01:50 PM
[Kp edit: killed link.  It rather defeats the point of being unhelpful if somebody goes and posts a link to the game files.]

I've said it before, but it bears repeating:

<3 Kp.  :)

MyndFyre

Quote from: OnlyMeat on March 19, 2005, 05:58 AM
Ok, your lips are brown enough MyndFyre, you can stop now.

Isn't the expression typically "brown nose?"

Zakath

I think he was going for the idea of you being an ass-kisser...neverless, a pretty tasteless post on his part.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.