• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Using "this" into Blizzard Games

Started by RiZaeL, March 17, 2005, 05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiZaeL

Hello everyone, this is my first post, I have been browsing http://bnetdocs.valhallalegends.com/content.php for some time, so I decided to register.

I'm new at using memory/offsets into games, I understand it requires a DLL file to do so.

But how would I "inject" these offsets into Diablo to check for/receive the information?

Thanks.

P.S. For C++, not Visual Basic/Other languages.

Kp

As demonstrated by DHack, there's no need to inject a DLL into the process.  Just use OpenProcess and then WriteProcessMemory.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

RiZaeL

Could I have a link to the demo? I cannot seem to find it, although I only searched 3 minutes..

Kp

You could, but I don't recall it offhand.  So, since it'll have to be found by searching and you're the one who actually cares to see it, I think it's fitting that you be the one to do the searching. :)

R.a.B.B.i.T

VB I assume?  I can't find a WriteProcessMemory API call, but I did find the OpenProcess.  clicky

Eric

QuoteVB I assume?

QuoteP.S. For C++, not Visual Basic/Other languages.

QuoteI can't find a WriteProcessMemory API call

WriteProcessMemory()

R.a.B.B.i.T

Kp

Quote from: rabbit on March 19, 2005, 08:44 AMStupid API-Guide -.-
Stupid responder, too.  I thought it was pretty clear he was supposed to do the work himself; also, he stated C++, so there's no need to assume VB.

R.a.B.B.i.T

UserLoser.

Generally first google result is msdn when looking up certain function exports, such as WriteProcessMemory

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No