• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

My fav CS server

Started by Mitosis, March 14, 2005, 09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitosis

Yah guys this is my fav CS 1.6 server, Comedy Hour. I just built them a site, what so y'all think. www.edesignz.ca/CH.html - - whatcha' think?

Blaze

Black font, on dark gray backgrounds are hard to read. otherwise its a average clan site.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Meh

Its not bad. I like the banner but the layout is a bit :-\ It could do with some more thinking.

Mitosis

Thanks for the feedback, I'll fix that.

QwertyMonster

Pretty good site. Except why a big dark grey part next to the like Navagation bar? Cant you put all the news and things there? Its pretty annoying scrolling down to rules ect.. :-\

R.a.B.B.i.T

Quote from: Mitosis on March 14, 2005, 09:44 PM
Yah guys this is my fav CS 1.6 server, Comedy Hour. I just built them a site, what so y'all think. www.edesignz.ca/CH.html - - whatcha' think?
The site is good, but the server rules SUCK.  "No Swearing"?  Bull-fucking-shit-sand-nigger-cunt-fucking-shit.  You need to talk to them about taking the stick out of their ass.

Meh

Quote from: rabbit on March 15, 2005, 08:33 PM
The site is good, but the server rules SUCK.  "No Swearing"?  Bull-fucking-shit-sand-nigger-cunt-fucking-shit.  You need to talk to them about taking the stick out of their ass.
Ya, I allow all types of swearing on my servers cos im just that cool. Perhaps they havnt heared of freedom of speech :P

j0k3r

www.csmapcentral.com for ideas. You can join the forums and ask the admin questions, he's a nice guy.

The site is good, but the server rules SUCK. "No Swearing"? Bull-fucking-shit-sand-nigger-cunt-fucking-shit. You need to talk to them about taking the stick out of their ass.
I prefer servers like that that keep people like you off. It's a game, if you're getting upset and cussing, or talking crap on the internet you need to get out more.

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on March 16, 2005, 05:35 AM
Ya, I allow all types of swearing on my servers cos im just that cool. Perhaps they havnt heared of freedom of speech :P
Your servers, you do as you wish. Your freedom of speech on the internet is limited to what the server admin(s) will allow, as you are using their property.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

QwertyMonster

Quote from: QwertyMonster on March 15, 2005, 09:48 AM
Pretty good site. Except why a big dark grey part next to the like Navagation bar? Cant you put all the news and things there? Its pretty annoying scrolling down to rules ect.. :-\

Ugh. You need to do that! ;)

Falcon[anti-yL]

I'll check out your server today :), nice site.

Blaze

Much better, now where are the rest of the pages? ;)

Mitosis

Ok bud, first off. There is no swearing because the owner of the server has a small child, and some of the parents that play there don't want there children reading obscene text. Their children sit there and watch their parents play, also there are young kids on the server to. You don't have to be cussing to have a fun server. BTW, quit the racial words.

QwertyMonster

I hate racist words, and people who are racist!

Blaze

You wouldn't like most of my friends then. :-\ (From School)

Meh

Everyone is racist now and again its how the world works ::)Nah I hate racism. I saw a black kid about 8 yrs old chasing a indian kid yelling, im gonna fucking kill you you nigger. I couldnt believe it, especially how young they were.