• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Reading from a .ini

Started by QwertyMonster, March 12, 2005, 08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.a.B.B.i.T

If the entire thread is in the wrong place, then it's off topic :)

Blaze

Quote from: QwertyMonster on March 13, 2005, 08:20 AM
that was a useless Post. :-\

Haha, Thats a lot coming from the king of useless posts.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

QwertyMonster

Quote from: Blaze on March 13, 2005, 01:37 PM
Quote from: QwertyMonster on March 13, 2005, 08:20 AM
that was a useless Post. :-\

Haha, Thats a lot coming from the king of useless posts.

Oh, haha :-\

Now thats alot coming from the Queen of useless posts  ;)

Can we kind of... Get back on topic. Thanks.

Blaze

We have already givin you everything you need, plus an example on how to use it... What more do you want?

MyndFyre

Quote from: Blaze on March 13, 2005, 01:54 PM
We have already givin you everything you need, plus an example on how to use it... What more do you want?
Do it for me.

Not sounding like a flame, so don't take it like one, but that was the only logical step to go.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Blaze

I wanted him to say that, or post the code that we already posted and said it doesn't work. -.-

QwertyMonster

Eh i must be blind ;D

Missed the code bit, nvm. Thanks for all help. And thx to that dxiogm person, for posting code so i can learn from it.

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

QwertyMonster

Quote from: Warrior on March 13, 2005, 05:01 PM
How can you miss code

No. I didnt mean i MISSED IT. But i looked through it and didnt think it was what i was looking for or needed. But i re-read it and it seems i can make it work for what i need it for. Thanks.

Grok

Does every thread have to go into arguments over too much or too little help?  You guys are almost all noobs to programming, and nearly none of you have room to be criticizing someone else who is just starting out.  Your 2-5 years experience doesn't mean jack, especially if it is not in the real world working with teams of programmers and customers on significant projects.  No school work matters, except maybe a few graduate projects (most of those don't matter).

Please stop flooding the threads with useless chest-thumping about how much code was or was not posted to other noobs.

QwertyMonster

UserLoser.

Quote from: Grok on March 14, 2005, 03:29 PM
Does every thread have to go into arguments over too much or too little help?  You guys are almost all noobs to programming, and nearly none of you have room to be criticizing someone else who is just starting out.  Your 2-5 years experience doesn't mean jack, especially if it is not in the real world working with teams of programmers and customers on significant projects.  No school work matters, except maybe a few graduate projects (most of those don't matter).

Please stop flooding the threads with useless chest-thumping about how much code was or was not posted to other noobs.

I have something to say about this... but I think the lack of moderation due to some people being involved in MMORPGs too much allowed some people to think they could post what they want and it'd be ok since nobody is around to tell them otherwise.  I know I have my bad posts some places in the past, but those don't happen anymore

Adron

Quote from: UserLoser on March 14, 2005, 07:14 PM
I have something to say about this... but I think the lack of moderation due to some people being involved in MMORPGs too much allowed some people to think they could post what they want and it'd be ok since nobody is around to tell them otherwise.  I know I have my bad posts some places in the past, but those don't happen anymore

Well, I have been looking at this thread, feeling the itch to split and remove posts, but neither Yoni nor DarkVirus are involved with any MMORPGs at this time as far as I know....

QwertyMonster

I have posted a bit of useless posts, and stuipid Posts. And i myself thought admins DID watch, but nothing came apon it. I shall now stop my stuipid / useless posts.

Grok

Quote from: QwertyMonster on March 15, 2005, 09:44 AM
I have posted a bit of useless posts, and stuipid Posts. And i myself thought admins DID watch, but nothing came apon it. I shall now stop my stuipid / useless posts.

Some noise just isn't worth our getting involved.  But when the noise level grows very much, one of us sometimes feels compelled to moderate.  Mostly I think we all prefer that our public community has a bit of maturity, focus, self-control, and civility.  That just isn't always true.

|