• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

0x59

Started by Tass, March 11, 2005, 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tass

I'm trying to make it so when my bot recieves 0x59 that it pasues the long.. but after what packet is it safe to pause the login and then send 0x59?

Blaze

Your pausing the login at when you receive 0x59? It is safe to pause the login when you receive a 0x59 or when bnet sends you a 0x59.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Tass

Right after 0x56 is recieved? befor 0x3A?

Blaze

In 0x54 Response E, you should send 0x59. When BNET Sends you 0x59, You should send it 0x59.

Tass

MyndFyre

When I pause before login, I pause before sending 0x53.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Networks

When can you send SID_SETEMAIL (0x59)? Also how do you know when you're allowed to such as during the log on phase. I want to send it if the user does not have an email registered. Also do you send it after you create an account or before? I am just  a bit confused.

Blaze

Quote from: Networks on March 14, 2005, 11:19 AM
Also do you send it after you create an account or before? I am just a bit confused.
After you create an account. You can't register something to something thats not there.

Networks

Quote from: Blaze on March 14, 2005, 01:29 PM
Quote from: Networks on March 14, 2005, 11:19 AM
Also do you send it after you create an account or before? I am just a bit confused.
After you create an account. You can't register something to something thats not there.

I hadn't give it much thought, logically yes.

I guess the conditions are:
- If you recieve 0x59 (SID_SETEMAIL)
- After you get a sucess for creating an account on clients that support the email registration support.

LordNevar

All clients aside from Warcraft II should support email registration. Aside from Warcraft III, you should always recieve 0x59 when you log on with Starcraft and Diablo II until you actually register an email account. Just respond to 0x59 when you recieve it with the email that you want to register it with. Or just continue to send a null packet and ignore it, and you wount need to register it at all you should continue to connect to battle.net as your normally would.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

Blaze

Quote from: Networks on March 14, 2005, 07:22 PM
- After you get a sucess for creating an account on clients that support the email registration support.
- If you recieve 0x54 Event &HE

LordNevar

Quote from: Blaze on March 14, 2005, 07:34 PM

&HE is required when your using Warcraft III, he is talking about &H59 which is only required for Starcraft and Diablo II.  If your recieving a request for &HE on starcraft or Diablo II than you did something really wrong.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

MyndFyre

Quote from: LordNevar on March 14, 2005, 07:41 PM
Quote from: Blaze on March 14, 2005, 07:34 PM

&HE is required when your using Warcraft III, he is talking about &H59 which is only required for Starcraft and Diablo II.  If your recieving a request for &HE on starcraft or Diablo II than you did something really wrong.

What the hell are you talking about?  Warcraft III (the client) *sends* 0x59 just like SC and D2 do.

It is NOT a requirement that ANY client send 0x59, not even Starcraft or Diablo II.  E-mail registration is optional.  If you choose to ignore e-mail registration in the official client, you just bypass sending it at all.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

LordNevar

Sorry wasn't paying attention to myself typing., WCIII RECV's > &HE, and Starcraft and Diablo II RECV >&H59, but all clients do SEND < &H59, That's what I meant sorry.